Brookdale Tulsa 71st and Sheridan

Overview of Ratings

3.6

June 08, 2015

By Toni11

Everything is going really well at Clare Bridge. He really adjusted to it quickly, and we are really pleased with it. They have an activity director, and dad plays domino. The staff is very friendly, and they all seem to know him really quickly. We are really impressed with all of the care. They have been communicating with us very well.

April 20, 2015

By Sandy105325450

The staff at Clare Bridge of Tulsa is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are really nice and very spacious. I wasn’t able to eat there, but their dining room is nice. I am not really sure about their activities, but I know they have games, and they have a computer there.

November 14, 2013

By kquinna

This is a very bad place. Staff is disorganized and unprofessional, facility is dirty, the staff does all the cleaning which saves the facility money, but they don't have time to take care of residents.

September 23, 2013

By my mom's the best

Clare Bridge was a very clean and well maintained facility. The rooms were very nice. The staff was very helpful. They had a lot of activities. However, my mom was too far with Alzheimer's that she wouldn't be able to participate on any of those.

April 30, 2013

By Pierre1

I took a tour of Clare Bridge. It was very nice. I was impressed with the place. The young lady that gave me the tour was very efficient. I like the place, but it was interesting that they would charge me $500 a month to take care of a patient's medications. My wife takes one medication each month. So I didn't argue with them on that point. But $500 seem to be high to administer one pill a month.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Features of Brookdale Tulsa 71st and Sheridan

About Brookdale Tulsa 71st and Sheridan

At Brookdale Tulsa 71st and Sheridan we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Tulsa 71st and Sheridan are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Tulsa 71st and Sheridan