51 Memory Care Facilities near Tulsa, Oklahoma
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 39 reviews for Tulsa Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
How to Keep Sibling from Spending TOO Much Time With Mom in Assisted living?
Question: If it's time to set limits on visitation with family members placed in assited living or memory care, you may consider these expert tips.
My Husband Has Early-Onset Dementia, and He's Refusing to Deal With It.
Blog Post: If your loved one with dementia refuses to tell others about the disease, what should you do? Get the support every dementia caregiver needs and advice on home health agencies, in-home care and memory care.
6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Article: Moving an older relative from his family home to a new residence, assisted living, or memory care is labor intensive for you and emotionally disruptive for him. Here, some guidelines to help prevent emotional flare-ups and ensure a smooth process.
Get Cost Information
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?