Memory Care Facilities near Tulsa, Oklahoma
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 90 reviews for Tulsa Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
Article: Compare senior residential care facilities such as assisted living, nursing homes, and independent living to see which one's best for your loved one's needs.
My Dad Is in Assisted Living, and My Mom Feels So Guilty That She's Upset All the Time.
Blog Post: When one person in a marriage is in assisted living and/or memory care and the other isn't, emotions and guilt can run high. How to help a separated couple.
Transitioning Mom's Care: How to Make a Smooth Shift Emotionally and Physically
Blog Post: Untangling your own life from that of the person you care for can be difficult -- and even terrifying. How to think through making the break and tranisitioning a loved one into a memory care facility.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?