Memory Care Facilities near Tulsa, Oklahoma
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 32 reviews for Tulsa Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
Top Assisted Living Trends
Article: What can you expect from a great assisted living and/or a memory care community? A place that's affordable and safe, with excellent care, warm surroundings, and a friendly staff? Find out what top communities do to earn the highest reviews from the families they serve.
Caring for a Parent and Child at the Same Time
Blog Post: Caring for older parents plus your own family is difficult, especially for younger caregivers. How to handle needy parents versus a new baby, and when it might be time to get help from home health agencies, for in-home care, or to move to assisted living or memory care.
6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Article: Moving an older relative from his family home to a new residence, assisted living, or memory care is labor intensive for you and emotionally disruptive for him. Here, some guidelines to help prevent emotional flare-ups and ensure a smooth process.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?