Memory Care Facilities near Tulsa, Oklahoma
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 43 reviews for Tulsa Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
My Husband Has Early-Onset Dementia, and He's Refusing to Deal With It.
Blog Post: If your loved one with dementia refuses to tell others about the disease, what should you do? Get the support every dementia caregiver needs and advice on home health agencies, in-home care and memory care.
3 Creative Ways to Get a Loved One to Accept Help
Article: Some people with dementia won't take help from anyone except you, the overloaded caregiver. Learn ways to get someone with dementia to accept in-home care help and assistance from home health agencies. Or how to talk about making the move to assisted living or memory care.
I Believe My Mother Is in the Early Stages of Alzheimer's, But I Can't Convince Her to Assign Her POA to Me.
Question: "Your best bet may be to have yet one more conversation about the POAs." Consider this expert advice on POAs and being sensitive to someone who needs help from home health agencies, in-home care or memory care.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?