Pacifica Senior Living Tucson

2675 North Wyatt Drive, Tucson, AZ, 85712

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Tucson

November 07, 2011

By DaughterofAlzheimers

Wow! I am really surprised to see these remarks about Encore Senior Village at Tucson. I have had my Mom there for over a year and have been highly impressed with the care and facilities that they offer there. The houses on the property are designed specifically for a person that has a memory impairment and the staff are trained to work with people that have dementia. They seem to understand the disease more than any of the other places that I have visited before and I have been highly impressed with the caring nature of all the caregivers. Since my Mom has been there, they have worked with me to make sure that all of her medical and psychological needs are met. I often find their Director spending direct time with the residents and she is quick to address issues and concerns. I would recommend Encore as my first choice for someone that has dementia.

September 21, 2011

By Emmyrose

Other

This facility sits on about five acres with several cottages. There are 14 residents per cottage. The grounds are secured/ They are nice with sitting areas, grass, shrubs, a gazebo. and picnic area. The is 70 residents/ The bedrooms are private and semi-private with a bath. All are handicapped equipped and have an emergency light system. They serve three meals and snacks daily on a rotating menu. The food is good but not much variety, They do all three levels of care/ They have 3 LPNs on staff during week from 7am to 11pm abd on call. They have certified caregivers with a 7 to 1 ratio. They have an activities director. There are certified assistants as supervisors on duty on nights and weekends.They have a house doctor and a nurse practitioner who comes weekly as well as a Geriatric Psychiatrist. They will transport to appointments and send caregiver to accompany for a charge. They have an in house activity program with parties, bingo, and games. They do outings with residents as picnics and events. They also have what is called an Ambassador program where they go out to special things which is an extra charge. They seem to have adequate staff and variety of activities but, in my opion, the staff is not as caring and no home atmosphere.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Tucson

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Tucson

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4325/month

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL6987C

About Pacifica Senior Living Tucson

Situated in vibrant Tucson, Arizona, our Pacifica Senior Living community offers full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness. Our home-like accommodations are custom built to help ease what can be an overwhelming time in life.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Tucson