Brookdale Troy | Memory Care

4900 Northfield Parkway, Troy, MI, 48098

Promotion ends in 3 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Troy | Memory Care

Barbara18 March 08, 2013

Clare Bridge only has around 50 residents. It's all on one floor, it's much smaller and so there's more individual care. It also didn't smell bad. The people seem a lot friendlier. The staff is wonderful, very patient, very loving and is really great with my mother. She's extremely happy. Before she went there she was not a happy person. But ever since, she's happy and content. She shares a room with another resident. They try very hard to get her to interact with other people. They have a beauty shop where she could get her nails done. They would go out to dinner once a month. The food there is good. My husband and I were invited last Thanksgiving for dinner. And if you want to bring your own lunch, they have a little private dining room where you can have a private luncheon. It's very nice. I haven't had any complaints at all. It's a very nice place although it's expensive.

Social Worker # 1 December 01, 2011

I think that the Clare Bridge of Troy is a perfect specialized facility for someone who is looking for placement for a friend or family member that suffers from Alzheimer's or Dementia. Clare Bridge of Troy provides their residents with the safest and secured care and the common areas of the facility are a delight, and the most beautiful, luxury and elegant facility. The surrounding neighborhood is also elegant and luxury and beautiful While there, I noticed that the management and staff there were very professional and someone were always visible for their residents to see. They also enhance their residents with an increase sense of purpose in their lives. They also provide their residents with a specialized dining and ongoing monitoring of health care behavioral needs that fits each and every individuals needs. Their Alzheimer's and Dementia care programs are also designed to embrace their residents' needs as necessary. Their professional health care team members' are trained and skilled in Alzheimer's' and Dementia care. The facility is beautiful interior and exterior. The common areas of the facility are sophisticated and elegant and the surrounding areas of the facility are also sophisticated and elegant as well. The architect inside of the facility is simply gorgeous and architect outside the facility is gorgeous as well. The residents' rooms are tailored designed and does not smell and are fit for a King and Queen to live in. I would recommend this facility to any and everyone that is looking for a placement for a friend or loved one that suffers from Alzheimer's or Dementia. I would rank this facility on a five stars ranking for its excellence and expertise.

medicalsocialworkerAC November 04, 2011

Clarebridge of Troy in Troy, MI is a nice facility. This is a nursing home for Alzheimer's patients. I would recommend this facility to those looking for a quality place for their loved ones. When I was there in 2010, the first thing I noticed was the amount of activity in the community. Patients and their visiting family members could participate in various activities throughout the day, such as exercising, sing alongs and crafts. The women who ran the social activities had so much energy, were very patient and seemed to really care for the patients. The nurses at this facility were helpful and compassionate. One drawback was that it was difficult to find an aide sometimes, when assistance was needed. Out of five stars, I would rank the grounds a five, the common areas a five, the residents' rooms a five, the staff a four and the quality of care a five. When you first walk in, the common area is made to look like a town center. It is very welcoming. Overall, I'd give Clarebridge a rating of 4 stars because the care received is good, the staff is knowledgeable in Alzheimer's care and the facility is well kept up.

33lGazer July 31, 2011

Clare Bridge of Troy is a very nice facility for seniors. They are located on Northfield Parkway, very convenient as it's near three hospitals. My father retired at the age of 67 and this is the place I decided he should live the rest of his life at. He was recently diagnosed with a type of dementia. Clare Bridge offers great care, housekeeping, and other essential services, all in comfortable environment. They have amazing amenities and programs for their residents. I'd like to take a moment and comment on the housing at Clare Bridge. They have great rooms with comfortable living spaces, fireplace in the sitting room, a dining room, laundry and gym. Clare Bridge is professional and has a great background history in Alzheimer's and dementia care. I trust their experience 100%, and I recommend you do too. I've already told my family and friends about Clare Bridge of Troy, so check them out.

From Brookdale Troy

At Brookdale Troy we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Troy are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Features of Brookdale Troy