From Hudson Creek Alzheimer's Special Care Center
Often the mental demands of those struggling with Alzheimer's disease can take over the emotional needs. But at JEA Senior Living, we keep the emotional needs and feelings of your loved one at the very center of what we do.
Our exclusive Meaningful Moments® program is specifically designed to help meet the needs of those Residents with memory loss. We begin by discovering the life story of each individual's likes, dislikes and cherished memories. By adding details and preferences from each Resident's life story into their day, we can build comfort and a sense of meaning for each individual Resident. The result is a familiar atmosphere for your loved one.
Our Residents have access to a whole host of amenities and programming options to help keep them active and engaged in daily life.
There are excursions to restaurants and shopping, arts and crafts classes, movie nights and many chances for family and holiday celebrations. Our Meaningful Moments® program, paired with our active and engaged staff members at JEA Senior Living, brings together the very best Alzheimer's care.
What Makes Us Special
Reviews of Hudson Creek Alzheimer's Special Care Center
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
I visited this facility
This is a beautiful and well managed facility. The staff is fantastic and have been caring for Alzheimer's patients for years. They know what they are doing and not only give your loved one a wonderful home, they extend their care to the family with support, education and a welcoming attitude every time you visit.
Location of Hudson Creek Alzheimer's Special Care Center
Features of Hudson Creek Alzheimer's Special Care Center
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Lowest monthly rate: 4,150
- Physical therapy
- 24 hour nurses: Yes
- Hospice care
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: No pets allowed
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: None
Technology and entertainment
- Technology extra: Emergency Call System
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
Room and housing options
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites