Brookdale Tempe

1610 East Guadalupe Road, Tempe, AZ, 85283

Reviews of Brookdale Tempe

Caring94580750 June 17, 2014

They have exceptional staff from management to caregivers. They go above and beyond. They truly care for the residents. The people I spoke to said I was very fortunate to find such a facility. If there were 10 stars, I would rate it accordingly.

Donna91036150 April 29, 2014

Grateful for such wonderful care of my mom Alice. The nurse here is an angel. The caregivers and management are top notch. Thank you!

Caring91036050 April 29, 2014

I have talked to to have said how lucky I was to find a memory care unit that really cared for the individuals who lived there. The caregivers and staff are exceptional not only as individuals but overseeing the needs of those who depend on them so much.

Caring90537450 April 22, 2014

All the staff/caretakers are very attentive and supportive. The facility is well maintained and always clean.

kid113090@yahoo.com July 24, 2012

My experience overall was pleasant yet not fully satisfying.There was much space needed for the senior citizens but very few options of things to do.The place it self was portrayed to a slower way of life.Even though 90 percent of the residents are all medically suffering it wouldn't hurt to have more options for them other then there exercise routines which i feel they push a little to much upon the residents.As for the caregivers,the one inperticular that assist my grandmother is amazing.She never shes away from going over the top for anything my grandmother needs or even wants. One day my grandmother was requesting she have a day of board games.So she arranged a meet up between me, my brother and father to come in for a few hours and play some board games.I was in awe that someone would take that extra consideration to go out of there way to set up an event.You could say that my overall experience with Clare Bridge has been good.

ealfara July 23, 2012

The facilities and amenities at Clare Bridge are very nice. The rooms are all personal and spacious. The entry way is reminiscent of a small town which provides a warm and inviting environment for the residents. The staff are all very friendly, but there are not enough care givers. The residents aren't always changed or assisted within an appropriate amount of time. Some of the methods the staff use in handling the residents are outdated. For example I rarely see the use of gait belts when transferring patients, rather most of the staff pick up residents from their armpits. The activities provided by Clare Bridge help keep the residents active. Often they have entertainment provided by musicians, they play bingo, and they have church services. Although the care isn't as high of quality as it could be, I feel that the staff do the best they can and are always concerned about the well being of their residents and willing to help when needed.

John75 March 10, 2012

One of my relatives is a resident at the Clare Bridge. He is very happy living there; his experience is a comfortable experience and He always says that the place is like a home, food is nice and clean and bathroom facilities are hygienic. They take good care of old people, I visited that place once to see my relative and I think the place is nice and hygienic. I had a dinner with him and the food served were better than many restaurants and served according to patients' diets.

DeniseWc July 01, 2011

Clare bridge assisted living is especially for alzheimer disease patients. They take excellent care of old people, one of my distant relative is a resident there. And his experience is a comfortable one. He often mentions that the facilities are home like, dining facilities and bathroom facilities are clean and hygienic. I have been to that place once to visit my relative and I found the place hygienic. The food served are hot and soothing to the patients. The rooms are bright with sunlight entering the rooms, which is very good for patients mind and health. The people out there are friendly and caring as far as I have seen and what my relative has experienced. Since the place is located in Tempe, AZ where temperature is hot both during days and nights, my relative has reported to have had good night's sleep in his comfortable bed which is good for his health. Thank you !!

From Brookdale Tempe

At Brookdale Tempe we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Tempe are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Features of Brookdale Tempe