Belvedere Commons of Tampa

1513 West Fletcher Avenue, Tampa, FL, 33612

Reviews of Belvedere Commons of Tampa

November 30, 2015

By William L.

My father has been at Belvedere Commons for six weeks. He’s going to be there for a couple of months, mainly for respite care. Every time I’ve gone to visit him, he looks like he’s been well cared for, and he seems to be happy. We feel like the staff is very professional and very caring. They have a monthly activity schedule. It’s well maintained and clean; it doesn’t have odors like some of the homes do. Because it’s not a large facility, we feel that he gets a little bit more attention here.

William L, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of Belvedere Commons of Tampa. We are delighted to know that your father is happy and you are pleased with his care. Thanks for taking advantage of our "Graceful Stays" respite program and calling Belvedere Commons of Tampa home.

June 16, 2013

By applebutter

I had my father living here. We moved him out within a month of him being here. The nursing staff was constantly not giving him his meds. I had to ask them to give him showers because he smelled and it seemed as though he was not getting showers regularly. The place although older looking seemed cleaned but it did have a constant odor of fecal matter. I felt as though my voice as an advocate of my fathers was not taken seriously. He has dementia & he cannot speak for himself. I feel like the wellness director did not take her job seriously. I had to get him out fast because I feared his well-being

April 25, 2012

By commercesd

The Belvedere Commons of Tampa assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the outside, with nicely landscaped grounds. We especially liked the park-like atmosphere of the grounds, which was very peaceful. The main foyer had a lovely receiving area, reminiscent of a quaint country home. The communal areas all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and resident interactions. It was clear that the residents enjoy living here. Events and outings scheduled include restaurants, art museums, the library, local films and crafts, fine dining and theater. They also host monthly parties for residents at the facility which they encourage friends and family to attend. The food choices looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered continually. The dining areas have many nice menu options. The living suites were all ample and nicely decorated. The patio areas also had barbeques where they host gatherings and private parties. We could see that the residents are treated with care, kindness and respect in this thoughtful living environment.

Photos of Belvedere Commons of Tampa

Features of Belvedere Commons of Tampa

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Secured Environment

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 8

• Licenses: Standard, LNS

About Belvedere Commons of Tampa

Belvedere Commons of Tampa is a unique place where people experiencing Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia are offered the opportunity to lead a fulfilling life. People don't lose their humanity when they lose their memory skills. What people with dementia lose is their ability to live comfortably in society. Belvedere Commons has created an environment where those with dementia can live entirely in the moment. They fit in because the flow of activity is designed to meet their special needs. Enjoyment of life takes a different form at Belvedere Commons. Life here is less complex.

The Village Program - REFLECT... on memories and past accomplishments REJOICE... in the success experienced each day RENEW... hopes and spirits every day Developed by Grace Management, Inc., The Village Program is a specialized Life Enrichment Program designed to create an environment of success through meaningful and enriching activities for individuals experiencing memory loss typically not associated with the normal aging process. By promoting a more active lifestyle, our residents experience a greater quality of life. The Village Program is designed to build on the relationships between caregivers and residents in our specialized memory care neighborhoods. There is a great focus on smaller group activities or one-on-one activities designed to engage residents through the entire day. Activities may include: Sensory Stimulation, Hand Massages, Book Clubs & Readings, Art & Music Therapy, Tea Socials, Reminiscing, Life Skills Activities, Physical Fitness/Exercise Programs

Map of Belvedere Commons of Tampa