Arden Courts of Tampa

14950 Casey Rd, Tampa, FL, 33624

Top nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of Tampa

virtual reader December 07, 2011

When I pulled up to Arden Courts of Tampa I noticed how beautiful the landscape was, the building was beautiful and well kept. When I walked inside the facility I noticed how roomy the common areas are and the residents I met were all very happy. There is plenty of seating for visitors and residents, the resident's rooms are very roomy with their own private bath. Arden Courts of Tampa offer's several different floor plans and I was able to look at each floor plan and noticed they are very roomy and some even have their own kitchenette. Arden Courts of Tampa offer's very nutritious meals and special meals for those that require special diets. I also noticed that the dinning room was very spacious and all rooms have a very nice view of the outdoors. There is walkways and seating so the residents and visitors can enjoy the outdoors. There is a long list of activities that the residents can enjoy if they wish. There is also transportation provided for medical appointments, etc.

TrainCav July 18, 2011

My mother in law is living in this facility and I am very happy with the over all experience. She is well looked after and still has a feeling of being on her own. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for senior care that is dependable and trust worthy. We looked at several place before choosing Arden Courts and we feel we did our home work. Theres nothing worse than getting someone comfortable in there new environment and then learning the care is not up to par and having to move them. I feel the staff at Arden Courts really put there hearts into there work and this means a lot to our family. They remember our names , and we feel like family when we come to visit. The quality of the facility is a ten on a scale of one to ten, its well worth the money to have piece of mind that your family member is in a clean and safe place. My family and I are very pleased with Arden Courts and have only good things to say about them , and if you are looking for high quality adult care , this is a great choice.

From Arden Courts of Tampa

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Features of Arden Courts of Tampa