Reviews of Azalea Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Azalea Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center
At Azalea Gardens in Tallahassee, you’ll experience southern hospitality on a whole new level. Here, we devote ourselves exclusively to the care of those living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Located in the vibrant university town and state capital of Tallahassee, Florida, you’ll experience the perfect mix of entertainment, cultural and sporting events set among the scenic beauty of Apalachicola National Forest and the beaches along the Gulf coast, just minutes away.
Our exclusive Meaningful Moments® program is specifically designed to help meet the needs of those Residents with memory loss. We begin by discovering the life story of each individual's likes, dislikes and cherished memories. By adding details and preferences from each Resident's life story into their day, we can build comfort and a sense of meaning for each individual Resident. The result is a familiar atmosphere for your loved one.
Our community offers:
- Pre-admission home visit and assessment
- Specially trained staff to assist with all aspects of care while encouraging independence
- A fully supervised, success-oriented activities program
- Regularly scheduled social events with family involvement
- Three nutritious meals served daily, with snacks available throughout the day
- Supervised outings to nearby points of interest
- Furnished linens and routine housekeeping
- Comfortable, attractively decorated living rooms, activity rooms and private conversation areas
- Cable TV and fireplace in living rooms
- Beautifully landscaped secured courtyard with walking areas
- Individualized service plans
- Electronically monitored security system
- TV and phone outlets in all resident rooms
- Support groups, educational programs and referral services
Photos of Azalea Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center
Features of Azalea Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center
- Minimum Rate: $4300/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 13050