Silverado Sugar Land

Overview of Ratings

4.2

November 06, 2013

By klenzing

There are many caregivers here that are worth their weight in gold. They really do love their residents and provide them with excellent care. As with anywhere, there are some workers that are not so dedicated. Overall, I am satisfied with the care team and how they have handle our family's situation.

Thank you for your kind words. As you noted, all of our associates are committed to providing life enriching care for those we serve!

May 22, 2013

I found Silverado Senior Living on the Internet and I went there to visit. The location was aboout twenty minutes from our house so it was a little far. They had both small and medium-sized rooms. I liked that the rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The staff was nice and they offered drinks and food. There was an activity board in the hallway which reflected the different activities everyday for the whole month. It would be better if they update their furniture where the residents watched television and if they provided television in all the rooms and not just in the bigger rooms. They could also use a little landscaping and more flowers in the courtyard.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review for our Sugar Land community. We appreciate and take all feedback seriously. At Silverado, we encourage our residents to remain socially and mentally engaged through engagements and activities.

March 20, 2013

By Bernardene Katona

I would highly recommend Silverado. They took excellent care of my aunt but their services were very expensive. They're very well organized and the place was clean. They had 24-hour care. The meals and the staff were wonderful. They had entertainment like a beautiful piano, which was played by one of the staff. I have nothing but praise for them. My aunt loved to go in there. I just couldn't afford it anymore. It's strictly private paying so they did not accept insurance, Medicare, Medicaid.

June 03, 2012

By commercesd

We decided to visit Silverado Senior Living - Sugar Land assisted living facility as we really liked the area and it was convenient for my brother's friend's family. The outer grounds featured a lovely courtyard with beautifully landscaped trees and seating areas to enjoy. The design and decor had an open-air feel. The building appeared very well maintained. The accommodations resembled what could be found in an upscale motel - with even more amenities. The activities we saw ranged from board games, to discussions, private reading and watching film and TV and socializing. The dining rooms were beautiful and the food and snacks looked nutritious and appetizing. The many activity rooms and lounges were all nicely decorated. The staff is well-versed at taking care of a variety of types of people. The planned outside activities regularly include everything from visiting local restaurant favorites, to public library events and day trips to nearby regions. The living spaces were well-designed and spacious.There is plenty of professional, yet friendly staff to take care of basic needs. All of the areas were pleasant to be in and we could see that the residents thought so, too. They have planned exercise classes - but also offer residents to work out on equipment. We liked that they encourage exercise each day. We are glad we took the time to look at this facility and it is in the running as one of the better places we visited in the region so far. Anyone who lived in this environment is sure to be quite content with the many amenities and kind staff.

June 12, 2011

By EddieN4th

Visited this facility

Not only does the outside looks good so do the inside. It seems really cozy and quiet in the area its in. It has really changed over the years since it moved under new management. It smells good when first entering. The rooms are pretty good size some are partner rooms some are single rooms. There are alarms on the doors just in case someone was to walk out. Nice recreational room for activity time there. When walking through the staff is really polite.

Photos of Silverado Sugar Land

Features of Silverado Sugar Land

About Silverado Sugar Land

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Sugar Land