Silverado Sugar Land

1221 Seventh Street, Sugar Land, TX, 77478

Reviews of Silverado Sugar Land

September 08, 2014

By Janice45

Silverado Sugar Land Memory Care Community would be the first one that I would choose for a memory care facility. They've got a lot of hospitality because the rooms were very, very nice. They have one-on-one activity as far as memory care in-group activities. They've got several dining areas and a twenty-four hour café. They just have a lot of different opportunities and one-on-one care as opposed to where she is in terms of memory care and working with the patients. They also had assisted living and the rooms were very nice. They were large and more independent type living facilities that were down a long hallway. I met some of the residents and they seemed happy to be there. There was a lot of stuff and a couple of activities going on in an area with some of the patients in memory care like wine tasting, photo shoots, and things like that. It was a very nice facility. The grounds are very secure, and they've got a lot of different areas.

Janice, thank you for touring our Sugar Land community. We are glad that you had the opportunity to truly experience the Silverado difference. At our Sugar Land community, there is always something going on! Our engagement activities are purposely designed to keep our residents mentally and physically active all while having a great time! Thank you again for your review and we hope to be a resource for you and your family in the future.

March 26, 2014

I do like Silverado Senior Living. I like the physical, open-air layout. It has two courtyards where they allow the residents to roam. Other places that I've been to were a little too restrictive and complained too much. The facility was secured. The staff is really good; I don't have any complaints. They have active staff, and they're fully staffed. When it comes to activities, they're on top of it. Every time I go in there, they have a person who's designated to work activities. They're really good in medication management, too. As far as the residents' overall health and well-being goes, I think it's good that they allow them to roam, so long as they keep an eye on them. I think the price is probably a bit higher than it should be.

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience! As always, our associates continue to be committed to enriching the lives of those we serve. As you noted, our Sugar Land community has open grounds for our residents to walk around. We even have a weekly camping club where residents have the opportuning to enjoy the outdoors with tents, s'mores and campfires all within the safe community grounds.

January 31, 2014

Silverado Senior Living appeared to be a very nice facility; however, it was a little more pricey than the others. The staff who assisted me was very helpful and very informative. The rooms seemed to be adequate. In terms of activities, they did have several of them but in my wife's condition she wouldn't be able to participate in any of them. Nevertheless, they seemed to have a pretty complete package, they were just a little bit out of my price range.

Thank you for taking the time to visit our community! We are happy that you had the chance to experience the Silverado experience. At Silverado, our around-the-clock nursing team, masters prepared social workers and experienced leadership team further add to the peace of mind our families value. Thank you again for your review.

November 06, 2013

By klenzing

There are many caregivers here that are worth their weight in gold. They really do love their residents and provide them with excellent care. As with anywhere, there are some workers that are not so dedicated. Overall, I am satisfied with the care team and how they have handle our family's situation.

Thank you for your kind words. As you noted, all of our associates are committed to providing life enriching care for those we serve!

May 22, 2013

I found Silverado Senior Living on the Internet and I went there to visit. The location was aboout twenty minutes from our house so it was a little far. They had both small and medium-sized rooms. I liked that the rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The staff was nice and they offered drinks and food. There was an activity board in the hallway which reflected the different activities everyday for the whole month. It would be better if they update their furniture where the residents watched television and if they provided television in all the rooms and not just in the bigger rooms. They could also use a little landscaping and more flowers in the courtyard.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review for our Sugar Land community. We appreciate and take all feedback seriously. At Silverado, we encourage our residents to remain socially and mentally engaged through engagements and activities.

March 20, 2013

By Bernardene Katona

I would highly recommend Silverado. They took excellent care of my aunt but their services were very expensive. They're very well organized and the place was clean. They had 24-hour care. The meals and the staff were wonderful. They had entertainment like a beautiful piano, which was played by one of the staff. I have nothing but praise for them. My aunt loved to go in there. I just couldn't afford it anymore. It's strictly private paying so they did not accept insurance, Medicare, Medicaid.

June 03, 2012

By commercesd

We decided to visit Silverado Senior Living - Sugar Land assisted living facility as we really liked the area and it was convenient for my brother's friend's family. The outer grounds featured a lovely courtyard with beautifully landscaped trees and seating areas to enjoy. The design and decor had an open-air feel. The building appeared very well maintained. The accommodations resembled what could be found in an upscale motel - with even more amenities. The activities we saw ranged from board games, to discussions, private reading and watching film and TV and socializing. The dining rooms were beautiful and the food and snacks looked nutritious and appetizing. The many activity rooms and lounges were all nicely decorated. The staff is well-versed at taking care of a variety of types of people. The planned outside activities regularly include everything from visiting local restaurant favorites, to public library events and day trips to nearby regions. The living spaces were well-designed and spacious.There is plenty of professional, yet friendly staff to take care of basic needs. All of the areas were pleasant to be in and we could see that the residents thought so, too. They have planned exercise classes - but also offer residents to work out on equipment. We liked that they encourage exercise each day. We are glad we took the time to look at this facility and it is in the running as one of the better places we visited in the region so far. Anyone who lived in this environment is sure to be quite content with the many amenities and kind staff.

June 12, 2011

By EddieN4th

Visited this facility

Not only does the outside looks good so do the inside. It seems really cozy and quiet in the area its in. It has really changed over the years since it moved under new management. It smells good when first entering. The rooms are pretty good size some are partner rooms some are single rooms. There are alarms on the doors just in case someone was to walk out. Nice recreational room for activity time there. When walking through the staff is really polite.

Photos of Silverado Sugar Land

Features of Silverado Sugar Land

About Silverado Sugar Land

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Sugar Land