Reviews of Kemper House Strongsville
Karen131660 March 13, 2017
I visited this facility
Berea Jeff April 05, 2015
I am a friend or relative of resident
Dexter1 April 02, 2012
I visited this facility
Julia Kristian July 15, 2009
My loved one stayed here
From Kemper House Strongsville
As a licensed residential care facility, Kemper House is dedicated to caring for individuals with all stages and all types of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
Kemper House is designed to offer supportive assistance in a warm, residential setting that fosters a family atmosphere. Life at Kemper House offers the companionship, security and compassionate care you need to live comfortably. Here we don’t simply focus on maintaining rigorous schedules; we value camaraderie and an atmosphere of acceptance. Plus, we want your family to feel at home at our residence. Family members are welcome to help make Kemper House a special place for their loved one.
Life at Kemper House offers companionship, security, and compassionate care with a fresh sense of vitality and fun! Individualized personal care is provided to residents at all stages of dementia, including hospice care. All residents enjoy all of the following amenities at Kemper House:
When you visit Kemper House, you will find:
- Large private and semi-private suites with tea kitchens and private full baths with walk-in showers.
- Interesting walkways and exterior courtyards within secured resident areas provide a sense of freedom.
- Excellent personal care based on a thoughtful plan that accommodates each individual’s unique personality traits and desires. Family members’ input and participation is valued in the care-planning process.
- Kemper Complete, our own unique restorative program designed to work with each resident’s physical abilities and strengths. Independence and comfort are the goals of this program.
- Delicious, home-style meals and special diets served in a lovely dining room setting.
- An outstanding Lifestyles program that isn’t just about scheduled events, but meaningful tasks and interactions throughout the day, evening, and sometimes nighttime!
- Minimal to complete care for all stages of dementia, including hospice care, so it may never be necessary to move to another facility as the resident’s care needs increase.
- A secured environment with 24-hour on-site staffing assistance and emergency response system.
- Transportation to appointments and special events.
What Makes Us Special
We were specifically created to provide complete care for all stages of dementia. Dementia care– it’s all we do.
Features of Kemper House Strongsville
- Minimum Rate: $4600/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Room Service For Meals
- Resident Transportation
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours; Some Availability Outside Of Business Hours
- Guests At Mealtime
- Resident Capacity: 85
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 2235R
Location of Kemper House Strongsville
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities