Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

7179 40th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL, 33709

Promotion ends in 75 days!

All of our Inspired Living communities offer a rate lock for life as well as all-inclusive care packages for financial peace of mind.

Reviews of Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

May 24, 2014

By zapo0559

I was here on a tour not too long ago. Apparently, the owners have changed and i was not pleased with the facility. The facility is new and has some nice technology concepts but these don't seem to be helpful for my 91 year old mother. The facility is one floor but is very confusing. The Residents were roaming around the entire place and seemed to not have direction when we were touring. It felt very "unhomey". Staff was nice, but i would not recommend it.

January 15, 2014

By lookin

I am early stages of dementia and know one day I will have to live out of my home. So I went to several Memory Care assisted living and found Ivy Ridge to be one of the most family oriented of the others. I went in the evening to see the real deal and the blonde went out of her way to help me and my daughter, she stopped giving medication to answer our questions and get us a water.

January 15, 2014

By goodformom

My mother lives within Ivy Ridge and LOVES it..... The living conditions are impeccable. I sometimes feel like she has adopted the caregivers as her own children and grandchildren, They treat her just like family. I would recommend Ivy Ridge for family or friends.

January 06, 2014

By Capri2000

Ivy ridge looks good on the surface but our experience was awful. Staff is not trained, residents are left to their own devices for hours at a time activities are. to consistent, nor are they person specific. They are more like kindergarten busy work. Staff interactions with residents are superficial and do not reflect standard dementia care standards. Be very careful of this facility.

July 30, 2013

By crusing

such a beautifull and high tech place .loved what I saw

July 11, 2013

By Janice10

My husband has been living in Ivy Ridge for a couple of months. The facility is brand new. He has a beautiful, airy and light room and I just feel like that's where he needs to be. They really care about the people. Some of the residents can play cards and bingo and some people always sleep but my husband is kind of in the middle and he walks a lot. They have TV and they do music and different things.

June 30, 2013

By hughes6062778

Our Mother has been a resident at Ivy Ridge since March after a hip replacement, she has dementia and has thrived since being a resident there. It is beautiful, the utmost clean plce for anyone to live I have ever seen. Check the foodthe staff and how happy and engaged the residnents are. AWESOME PLACE!!!!!!!

June 07, 2013

By Theresa6

Ivy Ridge was terrible. I went to the living quarters and where they feed the residents. They had staff smoking outside the door and smoke went into the dining area when the door is opened.

Photos of Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:1
  • Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: LNS

About Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

Located in northwest St. Petersburg, Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge provides personalized care with assisted living services specifically designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Residents are truly at the center of their care, forming the foundation for a unique approach tailored to meet individual needs and preferences.

Our community is the perfect balance of form and function – a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, is alive with activity, and is carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families and loved ones.

The care you receive at Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge is designed just for you. We begin our relationship with each resident by learning his or her life story. Then we tailor programs and routines to their specific preferences, abilities and needs. We take a holistic approach, making sure to support the mental, social, spiritual and emotional needs of residents and their families. We offer residents as much support as they need to live as independently as possible.

Our personal touch matters:

• Dedicated, licensed professional staff specially trained in memory support on site with licensed nursing available 24/7
  • Person-centered care emphasizes personal needs, preferences and abilities, and promotes wellness, fulfillment and reward.
  • Purposeful community design and innovative technology support independence and ensure safety. From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden – to nutritious, brain-healthy dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure – we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment for your loved one.

Map of Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge