Basecost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

InspiredLiving℠ at Ivy Ridge

InspiredLiving℠ at Ivy Ridge offers memory care assisted living in the St. Petersburg, Florida area specifically designed so those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairment may enjoy Meaningful Days and Inspiring Care. We begin every relationship by getting to know the resident’s life story. With that information, we create Meaningful Days and Inspiring Care that meet the personalized needs and goals of both the resident and family.

We firmly believe that there are three distinct elements inherent in our residential community that elevate the care and lifestyle offered here above others in the St. Petersburg area:

• Dedicated, licensed professional staff specially trained in memory support available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
  • Person-centered care that emphasizes personal needs, preferences and abilities, and promotes wellness, fulfillment and reward
  • Purposeful community design and innovative technology that support independence and ensure safety

InspiredLiving at Ivy Ridge, a Validus Senior Living™ community, was established to provide a new standard in memory care services. It is our belief that those with memory impairment – and their families – need and deserve specialized care, support and services. We strive to deliver all three with our compassionate, understanding and forward-thinking approach. From the dignity of private memory care suites to the endless possibilities offered by our vibrant community, our residents enjoy the highest level of independence, exceptional person-centered care and a secure, rewarding lifestyle.

Our beautiful residential community features leading-edge technology throughout the facility and utilizes evidence-based, best-practice therapies derived from the latest medical research in dementia care. In addition to its exceptional quality of care, residents of InspiredLiving at Ivy Ridge enjoy the comforts of home coupled with exceptional services, amenities, life enrichment programs and social engagement activities. We accept Medicaid Diversion and our team is happy to assist families with long-term care insurance and veterans benefits.

Reviews of Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

Posted by David103218750 December 20, 2014
4.0

Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge is one of four places that our lawyer recommended. It looked pretty good, and everything looked OK to me. I didn't see anything wrong. The rooms looked very nice. The person that was touring me around knew all the patients that were there and said hi to them, and the staff seemed friendly too.

Posted by zapo0559 May 24, 2014
2.0

I was here on a tour not too long ago. Apparently, the owners have changed and i was not pleased with the facility.

The facility is new and has some nice technology concepts but these don't seem to be helpful for my 91 year old mother.

The facility is one floor but is very confusing. The Residents were roaming around the entire place and seemed to not have direction when we were touring. It felt very "unhomey". Staff was nice, but i would not recommend it.

Posted by lookin January 15, 2014

I am early stages of dementia and know one day I will have to live out of my home. So I went to several Memory Care assisted living and found Ivy Ridge to be one of the most family oriented of the others. I went in the evening to see the real deal and the blonde went out of her way to help me and my daughter, she stopped giving medication to answer our questions and get us a water.

Posted by goodformom January 15, 2014

My mother lives within Ivy Ridge and LOVES it..... The living conditions are impeccable. I sometimes feel like she has adopted the caregivers as her own children and grandchildren, They treat her just like family. I would recommend Ivy Ridge for family or friends.

Posted by Capri2000 January 06, 2014
1.0

Ivy ridge looks good on the surface but our experience was awful. Staff is not trained, residents are left to their own devices for hours at a time activities are. to consistent, nor are they person specific. They are more like kindergarten busy work. Staff interactions with residents are superficial and do not reflect standard dementia care standards. Be very careful of this facility.

Posted by crusing July 30, 2013

such a beautifull and high tech place .loved what I saw

Posted by Janice10 July 11, 2013

My husband has been living in Ivy Ridge for a couple of months. The facility is brand new. He has a beautiful, airy and light room and I just feel like that's where he needs to be. They really care about the people. Some of the residents can play cards and bingo and some people always sleep but my husband is kind of in the middle and he walks a lot. They have TV and they do music and different things.

Posted by hughes6062778 June 30, 2013

Our Mother has been a resident at Ivy Ridge since March after a hip replacement, she has dementia and has thrived since being a resident there. It is beautiful, the utmost clean plce for anyone to live I have ever seen. Check the foodthe staff and how happy and engaged the residnents are. AWESOME PLACE!!!!!!!

Posted by Theresa6 June 07, 2013
1.0

Ivy Ridge was terrible. I went to the living quarters and where they feed the residents. They had staff smoking outside the door and smoke went into the dining area when the door is opened.

Location of Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

Features of Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy

• 24-hour security gate
  • Coffee shop

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 3,700
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 8:1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: LNS

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.