Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood

6327 Cypresswood Dr, Spring, TX, 77379

Reviews of Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood

June 27, 2014

I visited Autumn Leaves. It is about 4 blocks from my house. We just went to see if we wanted to keep my husband there. The building looked fine. It's a memory care building. They have nothing else, and I thought that my husband would be a little confused because it was pretty large and they had the option of going all around the building. I didn't like the shared rooms the way they were. I detected an odor that I didn't like, and also the person who was going to share the room with my husband was very rude. I think that that was his way of keeping his room private. My opinion was that I didn't like it. They have exercises that they can participate in, and they were singing when I left there the last time.

Photos of Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood

Features of Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 8

About Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood

For the highest quality memory care in the Cypresswood area, consider Autumn Leaves® assisted living community. We don't simply care for people with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia; we nurture them. We've carefully designed our building to allow safety and ease of movement, with wide hallways, abundant natural light, and bright, inviting decor that's optimal for dementia care.

Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood is just four miles from Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and five miles from St. Luke's Hospital at the Vintage.

Visit today and you'll see the Autumn Leaves difference.

Our family owned and operated Autumn Leaves communities are designed, from the ground up, specifically to meet the needs of those living with memory loss. Our family's passion is to provide our residents with the same excellent care that we would want for our own family members.

Map of Autumn Leaves of Cypresswood