Peachtree Creek

4375 Beech Haven Trail SE, Smyrna, GA, 30080

Reviews of Peachtree Creek

October 03, 2014

By Ozzi

My father was a resident of this wonderful facility. The facility director and medical director work extremely well together, both are compassionate about their roles and the residents in their care. The staff are very cordial and professionally trained to work with dementia/Alzheimer's individuals. The secured walking area is wonderful, it allowed my dad to maintain of level of independence that he really valued.

We look forward to sharing your kind words with our team. The spirit of comradely is a great example leadership that all of team members display and we take pride in being apart of such a great team.

September 30, 2014

They offer a caring facility with a safe environment that allows residents to be as independent as possible. Wonderful activities!

Each neighborhood is designed to closely resemble a home-like environment. This includes a living room, dining room, kitchen, bath and shower room, and 15 bedrooms. The environment sparks nostalgia and triggers good memories from the past with memorabilia. The fully enclosed yard and walking path provides a peaceful and secure environment in which to enjoy nature. We thank you for your view of our community.

March 04, 2014

By blueeyess

In my opinion there are too many residents for the amount of staff, especially at night. I have been there at times that I didn't see a staff member on the hall for thirty minutes. (There are four wings or halls.) I think that is a problem especially when you are dealing with people with memory issues who don't remember where else to go to find someone.

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Peregrine’s Landing, we take pride in providing watchful oversight of our residents and are always looking to hear how we can improve our current operations. We have initiated a Family Reunion project that encompasses our Customer Service Team reaching out to previous family members and inviting their thoughts on their residence with us and on opportunities for improvement in operations and customer service.

January 31, 2014

By Worldy

The activities are really fun. They have a pastor on staff

August 30, 2013

By Vicki18

I did a google search for local caring facilities and Peregrine's Landing seems to have the most dedicated service with memory issues. The whole facility is geared toward people with memory issues. The staff is very happy, positive and energetic. The environment is very conducive and not boring. My mother loves watching the fishes, dog and other stuff. The food there is great as well.

Thank for your kind words and we will be sure to place this in our staff newsletter. Resident Care Assistants are trained in the Peregrine Way Memory Care Program, which gives them a clearer understanding of the Alzheimer's and dementia related disease processes. They are given 16 hours of continuing education each year. They are also trained on the different behaviors that are common with Alzheimer's and Dementia residents, ADLs, and how to meet their needs by viewing films during and after orientation. Further continued training may also include educational speakers, personal training, and other forms of in-services.

May 29, 2013

By Steve21

I'm very pleased with their care. I think they are well staffed. They answer all my questions. I like the way the facility is laid out. It's very well maintained and clean. Everybody that I've dealt in Peregrine had been great. They have taken good care of my mom.

May 17, 2013

By Luigi2

The spirit here is incredible! I feel my Mom and my entire family is on the Peregrine Way to a better quality life. Everyone from the care staff on up invested in my Mom's well being. I have found nothing that compares in any of the other communities we looked at. Thank you Peregrine!

May 17, 2013

By Claire5

We have had my mother in another facility and it's no comparison to how great this place is. It's very unique. It combines really an exceptional care for their residents with an attention to detail. It brings smile to all the family that it touches. It has a very positive environment. Peregrine is devoted exclusively to memory care. They offer an amazing assortment of programs every single day.They encourage the residents to participate. I find my mother who can hardly really speak a chain of words that makes sense is saying,"This is a wonderful place to live". The staff is truly outstanding. All the caregivers, the nursing, med tech staff, chef, activity director, the administration are clearly totally committted to the care and the well being of their residents. It's an excellent place. We feel really blessed that we found Peregrine for my mother.

Features of Peachtree Creek

• State Licenses: ALC000011

About Peachtree Creek

Our memory care community in Smyrna has been purposefully designed to provide your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

Memory Care
  • Emergency Response System
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team, served 3 times a day 24-hour
  • Staffing Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments