Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About Brookdale Harbor Bay

At Brookdale Harbor Bay we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Harbor Bay are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Lovely views of Gig Harbor Bay - some of our suites have water views. High levels of nursing acuity, we will take behavior issues. Long term staff - ALL staff dementia trained, mental health trained, CPR, First Aid - not just nursing staff.

Reviews of Brookdale Harbor Bay

Average Rating: 4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 6 Reviews

Posted by Norma21 July 15, 2015

Brookdale Harbor Bay was willing to help, and the staff was very nice. They do shopping, bingo, crafts, and different kind of things to help with the memory care. The grounds were very nice, clean, and well-kept. The neighborhood was very nice too.

Posted by Tammy16 October 28, 2014

My father-in-law did three weeks of respite care there at Clare Bridge at Shoreline View. However, there weren't a possibility of moving them to Medicaid and there wasn't an assisted living for my mother-in-law. However, I thought the facility was very lovely. It was very friendly and very nice. There was a lot of music that came in. The staff seemed very pleasant. I wish we could have kept them there, I really love that place.

Posted by June11 June 19, 2014

We’ve moved my aunt to Clare Bridge. I thought it had a better atmosphere. It’s a fairly small community. The staff seems very accommodating. She has been there about a week now. They have exercises that they do with folks that want to do them. I like the fact that it wasn’t too small. It didn’t appear so much like an institutional kind of place.

Posted by Judy37 August 13, 2013

Clare Bridge at Shoreline View was an older facility. It was a two or three story building. However, I was not super impressed with the staff.

Posted by brattyi July 12, 2012

this is the best of the best. my mom was there and she wasnt just a resident-she was part of their family as we were too. they have many activities going on and they treat everyone with the dignity they all deserve. my mom was there till the end with hospice care. the staff is so attached to everyone they grieve with the family. i cant say enough about what a wonderfull experience having mom here was.

Posted by Danielledoodl September 29, 2011

When I visited Clare Bridge, I was impressed by the appearance. It was clean and well kept. It was very warm and cozy as well. A wonderful place to be. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped me find my way and also gave me a short brief tour. All the residents seemed very happy and pleasant. There were many activities in place for the residents for entertainment. They also had a very relaxing courtyard to go do yoga or just to relax. The cafeteria was very open and casual. The food was well made, as if homemade. The whole building was very spacious and comfortable. I appreciated all the kind people around that made my visit more enjoyable. The staff made me as well as the residents feel very welcome and meaningful as well as brighten our day. They really put a lot of care into this facility and pride in making the safe and comfortable environment that they have here.

Location of Brookdale Harbor Bay

Features of Brookdale Harbor Bay

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Minimum age: Varies

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 1912