Silverado Scottsdale

9410 E. Thunderbird, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260

Reviews of Silverado Scottsdale

August 19, 2011

By AzDesert1

I went to this facility to visit a family friend, I was so delighted the moment I entered this facility. The front entrance looked as if I walking inside to a luxury hotel. There were staff members at the front to assist me with my needs. Also, at the front desk I had to sign in as a guest, which I thought this was a good idea for safety purposes. The building included an elevator that I could go up to my the person I was visiting room. Her room was really nice, but really small. She didn't complain about the size of her room, so I didn't mention anything about the size. The room was very nice and clean and housekeeping and other staff members had just finished cleaning her room. The staff members were really nice and helpful, they took inconsideration that she had a guest, so someone asked if she wanted to stay in her room. And the person was really nice and they asked me if I would like something as well. I had already eaten before visiting, so I didn't order. I did receive a chance to see her plate and the food looked and smelled delicious. She told me most of the time the food is really good. Also, she told me that she really enjoyed living there and she liked to spend time with her friends. Also, she told me that staff members usually do fun activities daily, which I thought was great. And she told me that sometimes they went on field trips and if she needed to see her doctor someone take her to appointments or in some cases she could been seen by the nurse on staff. After all, I was impressed with this facility!

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

Silverado senior living at Scottsdale is spacious bright place. The housekeepers, assistants and the people out there were polite and helpful. The rooms were bright, hygienic. The bathrooms were neat too. We were told that special doctors and 24/7 nurses are available for daily care which was encouraging. Clinical care is provided by these personnels. Other than that, the place offered all other normal services such as dining, housekeeping etc. The food we tasted was hot and soothing. They occasionally arrange for social activities to help the sick people to have some refreshing times. The rooms had little sunlight facing them, maybe that is one negative point about this place.

June 27, 2011

By ElderAdvocate7

I have had the opportunity to spend a lot of time at Silverado, and one constant stands out in my mind and the reason I would recommend them for anyone facing placement of a loved one with memory loss. Every time I have been invited to a party or event for business professionals, we not only get the chance to interact with our peers but also with the residents. I've had the pleasure of sitting on the bench in the courtyard giggling with a woman who's memory loss was so severe she could no longer articulate words, but she could laugh, and so we did - a lot. I've also witnessed the Executive Director walk away from a conversation in order to pay attention to a resident who wanted to participate in the party but stood at the doorway, confused and unsure. She took the resident by the hand, sat her down at a cafe table and proceeded to include her in the festivities. No matter what is taking place within the building, the residents are always welcome to join in, to everyone's delight.

Photos of Silverado Scottsdale

Features of Silverado Scottsdale

• State Licenses: AL8384C

About Silverado Scottsdale

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Scottsdale