Insignia of Savannah

11310 White Bluff Road, Savannah, GA, 31419

Reviews of Insignia of Savannah

January 04, 2012

By virtual reader

I visited this facility and noticed how beautiful the outdoor setting was. There was ample parking for staff and visitors. When I walked into the facility I noticed how friendly the staff were. I was given a tour and noticed the facility offers private and semi private rooms. Each room has ample space with their own bath. There is a large library, many activities offered and Savannah Cottage offers transportation to any resident that would like to be driven shopping, to their doctor's appointments, etc. There is a large dinning room and the facility offers 3 meals. There are walkways outside for residents and visitors to stroll around and enjoy the fresh air and Savannah Cottage is pet friendly.

November 19, 2011

By healthcareconsultant

I visited Savannah Cottages. In general I thought that Savannah Cottages was a great place. The grounds of the facility are well manicured. The common areas of the facility are nice; it gives you a feeling of home. During holidays the facility is decorated very festive. The residents' rooms are kept cleaned and odor free. The residents are always encouraged to bring items that will add a personal touch to their rooms. The staff and management of the facility are great. I am especially impressed with the Activities Director. She makes sure that she engages with the residence. She is very creative when it comes to activities. I think the residents get great care there. While I was there, I noticed that the residence was clean and they seemed very comfortable in their surroundings. I would recommend it to family members that is looking for a comfortable and home like environment to place their love one.

Photos of Insignia of Savannah

Features of Insignia of Savannah

• Features Extra: Library

• Activities Extra: Family Events

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5 To 1 Daytime, 8 To 1 Nighttime
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Insignia of Savannah

Insignia has grown from a single facility investment to become one of the Southeast Region’s leader in senior living solutions for an unpretentious reason: we help people age well. We do this by carrying forward a unique set of family values from our founders. Their values have inspired our staff to meet the rapidly changing needs of America’s aging population with a culture of service and caring that is unmatched in the industry.

Your loved one’s safety is of utmost importance to us. Once you start feeling like your loved one has more specialized needs that aren’t being met, it’s a good time to investigate whether you or your loved one could benefit from memory care. Memory Care is a specialized facility program unit at Insignia that’s structured, licensed, and staffed to handle the increased demands of caring for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

We go beyond clinical care. We train and adapt our care associates behavior to our residents needs. We create neighborhood environments where no one is left behind.

Insignia provides safe and joyful environments where seniors feel loved and valued.

Map of Insignia of Savannah