Silverado San Juan Capistrano

30311 Camino Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA, 92675

Reviews of Silverado San Juan Capistrano

January 31, 2014

By Caring74911950

We were on the waiting list for Silverado San Juan because that's significantly closer to me. The facility was very clean when I visited. The staff was very caring and compassionate. They offered activities and choices for residents to become engaged in. They also had wonderful pet therapy program.

Thank you for visting our San Juan Capistrano community! We are glad that you had the opportunity to experience the Silverado difference. We hope to serve as a resource for any future needs.

September 26, 2013

By Julie19

My father is in a memory care facility at Silverado Senior Living. The place is very bright, clean, open, and a lot of areas for my father to walk around. As far as the staff, they are very friendly and outgoing. I think they just need more options for meals like a no-salt diet or something of that nature. I was able to eat there and the food was good.

Julie, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are happy that you had a positive experience. As always, our associates remain committed to providing the best possible care for those we serve. Feedback like this truly motivates us to continue enriching lives.

January 25, 2013

By Shawna D

My husband has been a resident of Silverado for 5 1/2 years. My mother was also a resident there until her passing. I have visited almost daily for 5 1/2 years and absolutely love the amazing staff at this home. There is love, & kindness from every employee you meet whether it is the laundry gal or the chef or one of the many amazing caregivers. As soon as you walk in the door, you almost always smell cookies baking in one of the many country kitchens. It feels like home. Then there is usually some live entertainment or art classes or some activity that brings life and joy to the residents. Every month there is some kind of family party to celebrate life. Children & pets are a welcome sight on a regular basis. I am getting ready to celebrate my 6th wedding anniversary at Siverado! It might not be the way I expected to be celebrating had my sweet husband not had this dreaded disease but Silverado has always helped me celebrate and appreciate what we can. I will forever be grateful to Silverado for loving my husband & giving him the best care that he deserves! Loving wife, Shawna D

September 27, 2012

By lizzkopp

By the time my grandmother moved into Silverado, her Alzheimer's disease was fairly advanced. She moved from a skilled nursing facility that did not address her needs properly to Silverado, which specializes in dementia/memory issue patients. I wished she had been able to take advantage of more of the available programs at Silverado. The staff appeared to understand how to deal with her advancing illness well. The Silverado staff members I encountered while visiting seemed to be very attentive to the residents. Every time I came to visit, my grandmother was participating or at least looking in on things around her. They have a collection of animal that sparked positive memories that my grandmother couldn't previously tap into. Outside in the courtyard there is also a small garden with labelled plants that proved to be a constructive talking point. On her birthday they set up a little party for her in one of the communal kitchen areas. Overall, my experience with Silverado was very positive.

December 23, 2011

By drspock

dangerous place for dementia care... i agree, very pricey... poor care.. and the place stunk to high heaven..keep looking...

December 08, 2011

By My Voice

My father with Alzheimer's was a resident in this very pricey facility. I live out of state, and was only able to visit every few months. On one visit, he was sitting outside in his wheelchair in the sun, with an obvious eye infection, unable to open his eyes. On another visit, he had signs of an obvious stroke - I was never notified. Despite the fact my father was able to walk, he was kept in a wheelchair, and never assisted with ambulation. At each of my visits, I showed the staff how to assist him with walking, and requested that they keep him mobile, they never did. Dad is now in a Board and Care, receiving much more personalized care.

Photos of Silverado San Juan Capistrano

Features of Silverado San Juan Capistrano

About Silverado San Juan Capistrano

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado San Juan Capistrano