Reviews of Bayview Villa
No Reviews Yet!
About Bayview Villa
“Boutique style” living
Specializing in memory care!
Bayview Villa is a family-owned community. We serve those residents with higher care needs and residents afflicted with Alzheimer's and other Dementia. Our 44-room Villa is an intimate “Home-like” environment and is beautifully appointed with elegant furnishings and in a serene-wooded canyon in the San Carlos Hills and views of the San Francisco Bay.
At Bayview Villa, our focus is on the happiness and well-being of our residents. We believe an engaged resident is a happy resident. Our carefully thought out activities program can help lower anxiety, decrease behaviors, reduce agitation, lessen wandering, diminish the need for medication, and enable better sleep and sleeping patterns.
Along with your private studio apartment we offer:
- Variety of planned activities, exercise and outings
- Assistance with bathing, medications and personal needs
- Private rooms with views and private bath
- Secured perimeter
- 24-hour staffing
- Personal laundry and daily maid service
- Residents general health and well-being monitored daily
- Pet friendly
- Chef prepared meals daily
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Beautiful grounds
- Hospice care
Studio's starting at $5,600 (Based upon the level of service)
What Makes Us Special
Bayview Villa includes delicious chef prepared meals, fun and meaningful activities as well as friendship and companionship.
Features of Bayview Villa
- Minimum Rate: $0/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $5600/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: All Private Rooms, Furniture Included
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 415600222