AutumnGrove Cottage Stone Oak
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From AutumnGrove Cottage Stone Oak
AutumnGrove Cottage is a sixteen resident, private-pay, assisted living home specializing in care for senior adults with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related illnesses. To use an analogy, AutumnGrove Cottage™ is to the assisted living industry what a bed and breakfast is to the hotel industry. It is smaller, homelike in design and appearance, and personal. With only sixteen residents, the staff and families get to know each other in a very personal and intimate way.
There are many aspects that make AutumnGrove Cottage™ a unique concept, but the two most important differences are design and focus.
Design – From the moment you drive into the driveway, our cottage looks and feels like someone’s private home. This is one of the cornerstones in the AutumnGrove Cottage™ belief that people should be able to age in the same manner they are accustomed to living.
Focus – Alzheimer’s and memory care is not something we do it’s ALL we do. Our caregivers are “universal workers”. They are responsible for every need of the resident throughout their day including grooming, bathing, activities, preparing and assisting with meals. Our caregivers get to know the residents’ preferences and provide more personalized care. Our staff-to-resident ratio is over two times higher than most traditional assisted living facilities.
AutumnGrove Cottage Highlights
- Specialized, only providing Alzheimer’s and memory care
- One all-inclusive price (no surprises with “levels of care” fees)
- Unique, simple design for seniors with memory loss
- 16 private bedrooms to promote intimate and personal care
- Assistance with all day-to-day activities
- High direct caregiver to resident ratio
- Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day
- Nutrition & hydration program designed specifically for those with memory loss
What Makes Us Special
We honor the resident for the person that they are today, as well as who they were yesterday. We respect their dignity, optimize their individuality and focus on their remaining strengths and abilities. Everything we do centers around Alzheimer’s and memory care, from our building design, staffing requirements, to our training and education programs.
Features of AutumnGrove Cottage Stone Oak
- Minimum Rate: $5000/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Cottages
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Security Gate
Technology and entertainment
- Hospice Care
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
- Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
- Religious Services
- Book Clubs
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Activities Extra: Brain Stimulating Games/ Activities
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Financing Advice
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Staff Patient Ratio: 5:1
Range of services
- Physical Therapy
- Licenses: Assisted Living - Alzheimer's
- State Licenses: 105770
Reviews of AutumnGrove Cottage Stone Oak
No Reviews Yet!
Location of AutumnGrove Cottage Stone Oak
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities