Arden Courts of San Antonio

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of San Antonio

March 01, 2013

By caring0227313

Arden Courts has an enclosed area where residents can go outside. They have four different areas, what they call houses, and each house have their own little porch inside. They have certain staff for each area so that the patients can get oriented. There was also a very nice courtyard. The staff was very nice and very dedicated people. Some of them have worked there for numbers of years. I was told they've grown to love the people and they feel like they can reach out and touch the people in a way to help them through their rehabilitation.

November 16, 2012

By ImeldaB

Arden Courts of San Antonio was very helpful. The staff treated me nicely when I visited the facility. It is clean and you wouldn't ever think it's a nursing home. It's just way too expensive and I don't have any kind of long term care insurance.

Photos of Arden Courts of San Antonio

About Arden Courts of San Antonio

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of San Antonio