The Cottages At Chandler Creek

2401 North A.W. Grimes Boulevard, Round Rock, TX, 78665

Promotion ends in 368 days!

All of our prices are all-inclusive with no hidden fees and no level of care charges. Serving Texas since 1997, The Cottages are family owned and operated.

Reviews of The Cottages At Chandler Creek

Amanda14 March 20, 2015

The staff at The Cottages is extremely caring and sweet. The ladies seem to genuinely care about the residents. On the rare occasion that an incident arises, it is promptly addressed and corrected. Overall, it is a great facility and environment.

Barbara102357650 February 22, 2015

The Cottages is the nicest one I saw in all of Round Rock. My husband is in a memory unit, and they’re individual homes that are for about 32 people. The staff is very nice people. It’s a large room. One time I was out there, he was playing bingo. Another time, somebody was playing the piano and he was sitting there listening to that. They had a game for each of them who were out there. He seemed to be doing stuff all the time. I like the way they are arranged. They have pretty grounds, and the furniture is pretty. It’s a very nice and clean place.

Anonymous102331250 February 10, 2015

My husband is in The Cottages at Chandler Creek for 3 months now, and it is a very nice place. The facility is new. The staff is very nice, and they are doing a really good job taking care of him. My only objection is that they are too expensive.

Kristi2 January 23, 2015

We've been very happy at The Cottages. All the staff is very nice. It's a different atmosphere because it is only 12 units. It is a smaller atmosphere which is what my dad needed. It's a different type of facility. He's been there for four days, and we've been pleased so far. It's very nice, and they seem to be very good with the patients. From what I saw, the food looked good. It looks like they were getting enough. They keep snacks for the patients. It's like a family oriented type of facility.

Caring84357350 May 30, 2014

The Cottages were nice, clean, bright, airy, and up to date. People seemed happy there. Everyone was friendly. It seemed like they knew what they were doing. It was a Sunday afternoon when we were there, and there was some kind of game going on in the activity room. However, the rooms were not the best.

Caring81811350 April 01, 2014

My mother lived at The Cottages Chandler Creek for a while. We did a respite stay there. The staff was wonderful. My parents were in California. They flew a nurse out to California so that when we flew back, we wouldn't be doing it alone. They were just amazing. My mother recovered and came home to my dad because of their great care and nutrition, just knowing what to do for her. The rooms were fine. It's memory care, so it's smaller. But the furnishings are beautiful and very well-made for older people. They're very comfortable with what they grew up with, what they had at home, and this is very homey. I could live there. The food is very good quality for people with that need, and it was flavorful and interesting. There was Bible study, games, balloon games, movies, and bingo. They were always doing nails and hair. The gentlemen had a social group of their own, so they could have some gentleman time. A lot of community room things to keep them together and give them something to do. I like the people. The staff was amazing.

My Mama's daughter August 09, 2013

This is the most lovng, caring, giving facility that I have experiened. My mother is currently in their care and she is CONTENT....that is absolutely huge, to me. She says the food is good, the staff are great, and she doesn't feel afraid for her safety or her belongs. (She was hit by someone and had ALL of her new clothing (including clothes, socks, and night clothing stolen -, as well as her new bedspread stolen at her previous facility). At another facility she lost 15 pounds in one month - which the doctor said was "negligence on the facility's part), and the facility before that, she had a stroke and they waited 5 hours to tell me. And then once I got there, they hadn't even called EMS. They were waiting for me to get there! The Cottages have brought a tremendous sense of ease to me. The Administrator even called to tell me that because my Mom had not gotten her done on Monday, they were going to take her to get it done on Wednesday. LITTLE THINGS MEAN A LOT!! MY MOTHER IS WELL CARED FOR---- the Cottages is a "family home" environment and not an institutionalized setting".

Marquita March 20, 2013

We found The Cottages at Chandler Creek all excellent. The place is just pristine clean. The staff is so loving and wonderful. We went to their Valentine's party recently and it was just so much fun. They had people with live music that sang to them; older things, older songs, the stuff that they can sing along with. They have a support program there that I go to on the last Monday of the month and my husband goes into the facility with the other people while I'm there. Everything about it is great. My son and I found it on our own. We went out and looked at different things and we picked this out by ourselves. We didn't have any help from anybody. They have a worship service, crafts, exercise, community meals, a party every Friday to welcome newcomers, and a little counsel thing. I like the staff here best, especially the director who's a lovely person. They're just really helpful and everything.

caring7241 August 16, 2012

My mother is being well taken care of. They've always been really open. When I talk to them they're very open to anything I ask and talk to them about it, so they've always been very helpful. The people there seemed to be very responsive to mom's needs. We go in two or three times a week, and so far everything's pretty hunky dory.

sez1 July 11, 2012

The Cottages at Chandler Creek epitomizes what Alzheimer's/Dementia care in a skilled nursing environment should be. The care my Father received was caring, professional, and personalized. In his brief stay, the Facility and staff provided the necessary and appreciated transitions required by his condition. The kindness extended to our entire family. As a physician, as wells as a son, the excellent care truly stands out.

Candice9 November 12, 2011

We visited assisted living options for my mother throughout the Austin area and this, I must say, is the best! The staff was warm and inviting and the home is just beautiful.

From The Cottages At Chandler Creek

The Cottages are state-of-the-art residences for people living with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Each resident is cared for based on their own physical, mental and emotional needs in a warm, caring environment that makes it home for them. Under the supervisions of our 24-hour staff, we provide personal care assistance medicine supervisions, meals, snacks and specialized activities. Within our small community, we develop personal relationships with our residents. The unique floor plan and luxury finish-out provides consistency and a home-like environment. Well-balanced meals are served family-style in each cottage. Our activity program is designed for memory impairment, and we offer personalized care for all stages of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, stroke and other dementias.

Our home-like environment is what makes us special. Our residence is designed with four individual town homes for 8 - 12 residents. Meals are provided in a smaller setting, along with individual family rooms and dining rooms for each town home. This individualized approach provides comfort and security for the resident.

Features of The Cottages At Chandler Creek

• Minimum Rate $5595/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost $4595/month

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra Shared Living. We Offer Semi Private And Private Rooms And Apartments

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra Activity Kitchen, Activity Room, Walking Paths, Piano Room

• Nurse On Staff We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Activities Extra We Have A Full Time Alzheimer's Certified Activities Director Onsite

• Minimum Age 18