The Atrium at Rocky Hill

1160 Elm Street, Rocky Hill, CT, 06067

Reviews of The Atrium at Rocky Hill

Linda108435850 September 17, 2015

My mother is at The Atrium at Rocky Hill. The reason I chose this place is because I had someone who had a parent who is at this place. When I went there and interviewed with the staff, they were really good. They were friendly and caring. They did a great job in showing me everything.

Thank you for your kind words. We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Please feel free to contact us (860-563-5588) if you ever have any questions or concerns.

David71383150 November 21, 2013

The Atrium was a very attractive facility. It appeared to be well managed. It was a little more restrictive than what I needed.

Joyce H. August 13, 2013

It was one of the hardest decisions my Dad and I ever had to make. We knew that my Mom was unable to return to the person she was. We were in the Emergency Department at least once a month and the demands on my Dad were increasing.Even though Mom had 24hr. care she still relied on my Dad for most things. I had visited The Atrium a year before she was admitted. What impressed me most was the kindness and understanding we all were shown. Everyone from the front desk to the maintenance staff always has a smile and a kind word. When I enter the building I feel as if I am not only visiting my Mom but a group of friends. My Mom is kept safe,clean,fed and entertained! If we encounter a problem,it is addressed immediately. The Atrium has enabled me to have peace of mind and the ability to return to my own life. Joyce

Caring9523 November 17, 2012

The Atrium is an Alzheimers care and even though my mother is not ready for that yet, they were cordial. Everybody was excellent. If I have questions, I am free to call and they would get back to me right away. My mother had already gone to a hospital and a nursing home, but nobody told me she is a sundowner. She has dementia, so when the sun goes down she gets very confused and agitated. I did not know that. The Atrium was the first one to tell me that my mother is a sundowner.

From The Atrium at Rocky Hill

The Atrium at Rocky Hill in Rocky Hill, CT, is an assisted living residence designed exclusively to serving the needs of individuals with memory loss. Our goal, in everything we do, is to create an environment that feels safe and familiar, empowering and fulfilling.

All forms of memory loss, from forgetfulness to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia, are disorders of the memory, not the spirit. In fact, care of the spirit increasingly becomes the one way we can reach and communicate to those with memory loss. At The Atrium at Rocky Hill, we connect with the residents and their caregivers. It's what we do best. Welcome to The Atrium of Rocky Hill!

Uniquely built for memory care- Dedicated Caregivers- Parallel Programming- Programs that are adult based, building on the idea that not everyone likes the same thing. Sensory Tableside Dining and Choice Dining with Dignity- Supportive Dining Features- Individualized Service Plans- Dementia Training- Nursing Coverage- Signature Services- Ability to handle two person assists and mechanical lifts. Ability to handle feeds and modified diets, as well as puree diets.

Features of The Atrium at Rocky Hill