Pacifica Senior Living Riverside

6280 Clay Street, Riverside, CA, 92509

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Riverside

Anonymous115991050 December 20, 2015

My aunt is not ready to move, but we did visit Pacifica Senior Living-Riverside for her. They have a memory care specialty. It was very good. It seemed like the staff had experience. The marketing director was very good. The facility was in a very nice location. However, it’s purely for memory care, so it looked depressing to me. The place was nice and well kept.

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate the opportunity to show you around. We strive to provide excellent care and service to all our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living: Riverside Legacies Memory Care. We have a Facebook page and you can see all the engaging and enjoyable activities we offer to our residents. When your Aunt is ready to move, we invite you back for another tour. We look forward to seeing you.

Anonymous114583450 October 27, 2015

My wife has been at Pacifica a couple of months so far. We particularly like the people and their style. They have small cottages that house 14 people that we felt were very homey and allowed my wife to be with people in the same category of capabilities. They have single rooms and double rooms; my wife has a double room. They are not as expensive as some of the other places we saw. The facility is a little older but maintained pretty well -- well enough that it was satisfactory, if not top line.

Anonymous114583450, thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive review.

Caring77000050 January 31, 2014

My sister-in-law is at Pacifica Riverside. Her daughter chose it for her. The room that she is in is small, but it’s adequate. She has as room for a queen bed, dresser, a lamp stand and for her recliner. The staff are really trying to encourage her to out with the group more. They are very helpful. The two nurses that I have spoken to are very helpful with her needs. They give her medication on time which is one of the reasons why she needs to be in an assisted living facility. She said they took good care of her and she seems to be happy even though she is bored, but that is just part of her dementia. The best thing about this facility is that there are only 14 residents in a cottage which is good. She doesn’t have to relate to a lot of different people. They provide someone to come in and do her hair for a fee. They have a nice lawn area for them to walk. She said the food is good and she eats all of her food. Her appetite is very good now that she is getting regular meals.

Thank you for your positive review.

Caring8781 May 14, 2013

My mom was at Pacifica Riverside for almost four years. I chose it because they had an Alzheimer's and dementia unit. The staff had a caring and loving interaction with the residents. They knew everybody by name and took a lot of care of the residents. The rooms were nice and well-appointed. Everything was top-notch. Although, I thought that they were a little understaffed.

Ernest 1 November 27, 2012

Pacifica Senior Living is a very good facility. They have cottages, and depending on the level of Alzheimer's, they put together people that can communicate depending on what level of dementia that they're at. The residents have their own room or shared room. They can have their own computers and cable TV. The staff make sure that residents get their laundry done. They also make sure that they take showers and get their medicine. Sometimes they go out and have social activities outside the facility. I just found out today that they went bowling. They can go outside, of course it's secured. My father is happy and content. He's a very social individual and they all like him at the facility.

From Pacifica Senior Living Riverside

Located in the Inland Empire, Pacifica Senior Living Riverside offers full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness.

At Pacifica Senior Living Riverside, we provide intimate settings within 6 residential cottages which allow more personalized one-on-one assistance in a comforting, home-like setting. Each cottage is individually tailored to meet the different needs of each resident.

At Pacifica Senior Living Riverside, our residents have many choices when it comes to filling their days - which is attractive to seniors seeking a comfortable, stylish, intimate memory care community. Our community graciously offers well-appointed private or shared accommodations. We offer dementia specific activity programs, nutritious and delicious meals and snacks, scheduled transportation, extensive social activities, and the convenience of weekly housekeeping.

We welcome you to contact our Pacifica Senior Living memory care community in Riverside, CA to learn how you can experience the best in memory care.

A unique concept of 6 cottages with 14 residents per cottage. Each cottage is individually tailored to meet the different needs and stages of memory impairment while being able to portray a home-like environment.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Riverside