Pacifica Senior Living Riverside

6280 Clay Street, Riverside, CA, 92509

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Riverside

September 25, 2017

By kmac6554

We are so glad to have our family members in such a nurturing place. It has given us real peace of mind.
Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community, memory care program. We appreciate the high star rating and you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

September 20, 2017

By DonnaOtto

My grandmother is 101 years old and she has been at Pacifica - Riverside for about 6 months. We have been very blessed to have had good experiences with all 3 assisted living facilities that she has been to in the last 3 years. We had to move her to a new facility three times due to relocating the family and also her needing more care with less finances. Hands down .....Pacifica - Riverside has outshined all of them. We had some hurdles to jump when trying to find a place that we felt comfortable moving my grandmother to. Christina Morgan immediately took us under her wing and showed us all that they have to offer my grandmother and us. With her busy schedule, she took her time with us and showed us and told us everything we needed to know to comfort us. And she continues to always watch over us to make sure she has answered all our questions that come up. I also met all the office staff and know them all by name from Eva the Executive Director to Julie the Resident Care Director to Angela their friendly receptionist to Chrystene their Business Office Manager to Chad in Sales to Susan the Activities Director, etc. ...point being....they all took their time in wanting to meet us and continue to visit with me everytime I come. I feel very much at home here and I feel that my grandmother feels very comfortable here also and lives in a community that cares about all of their residents. Their cottages feel like a normal home with the residents hanging out in the living room and kitchen together. The caregivers, med techs and nurses are always attentive and they also know me by name making me feel a part of the team to keep my grandmother safe and happy. The grounds and the cottages are always tidy and the cottages always smell clean. Most importantly, my grandmother has always been clean and smelling like a rose everytime I pop in. Because of my work schedule, I am always their at different times of the day and I am always pleased with my visit. I highly recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for a clean, safe and affordable place for their loved ones that need daily care and love. These caregivers are very compassionate and loving and we are very blessed to have them.
Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and we are so glad to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

By love my kids

I love Pacifica Senior Living they take very good care of my grandma they make her feel very welcome when i visit they greet me me also with lots of love i sleep great at night knowing that my grandma is in wonderful hands
Thank you for your positive 5 star review, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We do have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, thanks for noticing and sharing! Did you know that we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). It is a fun way to see what your grandma is doing during the week! Have a great day, we look forward to seeing you again.

By singlis

Other

Our experience with Christina at this facility has been nothing but amazing! Caring and loving in every way! Can't say enough....
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & agree with you, we have a wonderful community and Christina is an amazing representative, we are proud to have her on our support team. We are so pleased that you are happy. Thank you again for the great review!

By shoov

My husband has been in this facility for nearly a year. The staff and providers have been amazing at helping me work with his insurance to assure he is getting the best care possible. I will forever be indebted to everyone at Pacifica for the support and care they have provided.
Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience and it is our pleasure. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

By blahbl

Attentive and caring staff. Activities to keep residents engaged. Food is institutional but still pretty good.
Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We are happy to pass along your comments to the culinary team and we will continue to improve in every way that we can. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

October 06, 2016

By Bobby650626

Pacifica Senior Living Riverside was very good, but it’s out of our price range. The lady who toured us was very helpful. The grounds were well kept, and it’s near to where I live. The owner was extremely helpful; you could tell she knew a lot about memory issues, and she is just genuine.

Bobby650626, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it, and thank you for your kind words. Thank you for your consideration and we hope that you are happy in the community you choose.

October 05, 2016

By Debra803824

I selected Pacifica Senior Living for this particular client; he needed a secured living environment because he became violent in stage 4 Alzheimer’s, and I found Pacific in Riverside where the director was the perfect fit. I’ve never been so happy and pleased for Robert and his wife. I just can’t say enough good things about it. The staff is wonderful and excellent. They have little cottages, and the food is excellent. The grounds are immaculate. They’ve got an exercise; they got him on a diet. I just think it’s wonderful. My client has never been happier.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We understand how difficult it is during difficult transitions and we are honored that you put your trust in us. We thank you for your referral and for your detailed positive review. We look forward to seeing you again.

June 17, 2016

By Anne178351

We had mom at Pacifica Senior Living when she was still alive. It’s a wonderful place. They had separate cottages with few residents in each, and the view was beautiful. The place was very well kept. We had brunch there, and the food was very good. We loved Pacifica. The people were really warm and wonderful.

We always love to receive great feedback. Anne, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review! We are very proud of our community and the quality care that we provide.

April 13, 2016

By Fred36

Pacifica had nice, little cottages with about 12 rooms in each. The staff was very nice. It looked like a good place to live.

March 09, 2016

By Emmy

The staff at Pacifica Senior Living Riverside are very caring. Everything at the facility is very clean and well kept. It has beautiful surroundings. Everybody looks after every resident in their care. For residents who need special diet, they are careful to give them what they should have to eat and prepare their food separately in the main kitchen before dispensing it to the individual cottages. In the cottages, they make sure the plates go to that resident with the special diet. There is always someone on-call 24 hours a day for all of the residents. They provide entertainment at least once a month. For the new residents, they have a group meeting with an outside counselor to discuss whatever issues they have, which I found very helpful.

Emmy, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it. We strive to provide excellent service to our residents and families at Pacifica Senior Living: Riverside Legacies Memory Care. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

December 20, 2015

My aunt is not ready to move, but we did visit Pacifica Senior Living-Riverside for her. They have a memory care specialty. It was very good. It seemed like the staff had experience. The marketing director was very good. The facility was in a very nice location. However, it’s purely for memory care, so it looked depressing to me. The place was nice and well kept.

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate the opportunity to show you around. We strive to provide excellent care and service to all our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living: Riverside Legacies Memory Care. We have a Facebook page and you can see all the engaging and enjoyable activities we offer to our residents. When your Aunt is ready to move, we invite you back for another tour. We look forward to seeing you.

October 27, 2015

My wife has been at Pacifica a couple of months so far. We particularly like the people and their style. They have small cottages that house 14 people that we felt were very homey and allowed my wife to be with people in the same category of capabilities. They have single rooms and double rooms; my wife has a double room. They are not as expensive as some of the other places we saw. The facility is a little older but maintained pretty well -- well enough that it was satisfactory, if not top line.

Anonymous114583450, thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive review.

January 31, 2014

My sister-in-law is at Pacifica Riverside. Her daughter chose it for her. The room that she is in is small, but it’s adequate. She has as room for a queen bed, dresser, a lamp stand and for her recliner. The staff are really trying to encourage her to out with the group more. They are very helpful. The two nurses that I have spoken to are very helpful with her needs. They give her medication on time which is one of the reasons why she needs to be in an assisted living facility. She said they took good care of her and she seems to be happy even though she is bored, but that is just part of her dementia. The best thing about this facility is that there are only 14 residents in a cottage which is good. She doesn’t have to relate to a lot of different people. They provide someone to come in and do her hair for a fee. They have a nice lawn area for them to walk. She said the food is good and she eats all of her food. Her appetite is very good now that she is getting regular meals.

Thank you for your positive review.

May 14, 2013

My mom was at Pacifica Riverside for almost four years. I chose it because they had an Alzheimer's and dementia unit. The staff had a caring and loving interaction with the residents. They knew everybody by name and took a lot of care of the residents. The rooms were nice and well-appointed. Everything was top-notch. Although, I thought that they were a little understaffed.

November 27, 2012

By Ernest 1

Pacifica Senior Living is a very good facility. They have cottages, and depending on the level of Alzheimer's, they put together people that can communicate depending on what level of dementia that they're at. The residents have their own room or shared room. They can have their own computers and cable TV. The staff make sure that residents get their laundry done. They also make sure that they take showers and get their medicine. Sometimes they go out and have social activities outside the facility. I just found out today that they went bowling. They can go outside, of course it's secured. My father is happy and content. He's a very social individual and they all like him at the facility.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Riverside

• Vegetarian

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 7

• Licenses: CCLD License; RCFE Certified

About Pacifica Senior Living Riverside

Located in the Inland Empire, Pacifica Senior Living Riverside offers full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness.

At Pacifica Senior Living Riverside, we provide intimate settings within 6 residential cottages which allow more personalized one-on-one assistance in a comforting, home-like setting. Each cottage is individually tailored to meet the different needs of each resident.

At Pacifica Senior Living Riverside, our residents have many choices when it comes to filling their days - which is attractive to seniors seeking a comfortable, stylish, intimate memory care community. Our community graciously offers well-appointed private or shared accommodations. We offer dementia specific activity programs, nutritious and delicious meals and snacks, scheduled transportation, extensive social activities, and the convenience of weekly housekeeping.

We welcome you to contact our Pacifica Senior Living memory care community in Riverside, CA to learn how you can experience the best in memory care.

A unique concept of 6 cottages with 14 residents per cottage. Each cottage is individually tailored to meet the different needs and stages of memory impairment while being able to portray a home-like environment.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Riverside