Reviews of Meridian Gardens of Riverside | Memory Care
No Reviews Yet!
About Meridian Gardens of Riverside
Meridian Gardens of Riverside provides a secure, supportive environment for individuals with Alzheimer's and memory-related dementias. All our staff members undergo and successfully complete specialized training in the care and service of those with Alzheimer's and related dementias.
Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory-robbing dementia. Each of our trained caregivers is committed to making this philosophy real on a daily basis.
What We Offer:
- Companion & Private Room Accommodations
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Housekeeping & Linen Services, including daily bed-making & trash removal
- In-Room Emergency Response System
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
- Special Diets accommodated as needed/required
- Building & Grounds Maintenance
- Medication Assistance (if required) by licensed, qualified staff
- Comprehensive Activities & Social Programs
What Makes Us Special
Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory-robbing dementia.
Photos of Meridian Gardens of Riverside
Features of Meridian Gardens of Riverside
- Minimum Rate: $4800/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3600/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Studios W/Private Bathrooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 336426137