Reviews of Meridian Gardens of Riverside | Memory Care
Overview of Ratings
October 31, 2017
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Meridian Gardens of Riverside
Features of Meridian Gardens of Riverside
- Minimum Rate: $4800/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3600/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Studios W/Private Bathrooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 336426137
About Meridian Gardens of Riverside
Meridian Gardens of Riverside provides a secure, supportive environment for individuals with Alzheimer's and memory-related dementias. All our staff members undergo and successfully complete specialized training in the care and service of those with Alzheimer's and related dementias.
Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory-robbing dementia. Each of our trained caregivers is committed to making this philosophy real on a daily basis.
What We Offer:
- Companion & Private Room Accommodations
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Housekeeping & Linen Services, including daily bed-making & trash removal
- In-Room Emergency Response System
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
- Special Diets accommodated as needed/required
- Building & Grounds Maintenance
- Medication Assistance (if required) by licensed, qualified staff
- Comprehensive Activities & Social Programs
What Makes Us Special
Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory-robbing dementia.