Brookdale Torbett

221 Torbett St., Richland, WA, 99354

Reviews of Brookdale Torbett

Dennis25 May 12, 2015

During our visit at Emeritus at Quail Hollow, the staff did answer our questions. Their rooms were small, but they are adequate. The place is very clean, and I like the overall ambiance as well.

Exhume December 30, 2013

My Father was put in this facility by my brother. There were people going through his stuff. Someone crawled into his bed. One old man fell down and for 5 mintues he just layed there...there were no aides...nobody was around. We had to go find someone to pick him up.

caring010705 July 12, 2013

My mother-in-law stayed in Quail Hollow for two weeks because we had to go out of town and we needed someone to look after her. They were great and they took wonderful care of her. They helped us on the time that we needed it. We really appreciate their services.

Lawrence5 April 18, 2013

Quail Hollow was an excellent facility. It was conveniently located to where I lived. My father stayed there before he passed away. The service was great. The staff was very caring and professional. The food was also good for him. They did a really good job, I had no complaints.

From Brookdale Torbett

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Torbett