The Atrium at Faxon Woods

2003 Falls Boulevard, Quincy, MA, 02169

Reviews of The Atrium at Faxon Woods

Marlene11 December 31, 2013

My brother chose Atrium at Faxon Woods for our father because they said they handle all kinds of memory care. It is a locked in facility and my dad had a plenty of room where he can walk. It is a clean and beautiful place and so far my dad is comfortable there because it has a homey feeling. The staff is alright.

Helen18 July 12, 2013

My client is staying in The Atrium at Faxon Woods. She has been there for about six weeks now. Everything is going very well. This facility is absolutely fabulous. Their level of care is very good, everything is perfect from start to finish. The facility is very clean, pleasant and very inviting. Their rooms are probably about 14 x 14, but they are in a very good condition. Everything looks clean and presentable. My client likes the variety of food in the menu and she thought the quality of it is very good. She has no complaints about it.

Robert30 June 19, 2013

I was impressed with The Atrium at Faxon. The ground was clean. There was no smell. They had a good meal plan and they offer other services. The staff was very friendly. It was a suitable place for my mama. It was amazing.

macy1 February 24, 2012

my aunt is admitted there as she is been suffering from dementia as no was there to take care of her 24/7, i visit to her everyweekend, i am really very happy and satisfied that she got a nice place to stay with 24 hrs assistance facility, trained staff is available for her and other recidents for their need, this community is for people suffering from memory impairment .staff is really helpful, they take care of smallest need of residents,and all these elderly people get good company of people of their age and suffering from same problem, they have dialy calender fill with acitivitis that help to stimulate their brain,discussion among group,fun activities.community have wide hallways,safe outdoor space,recreation room, walking path, and very nice library .overall i like the space and most important my aunt is really liking the place and she is improving with dementia

From The Atrium at Faxon Woods

The Atrium at Faxon Woods in Quincy, MA, is an assisted living residence designed exclusively to serving the needs of individuals with memory loss. Our goal, in everything we do, is to create an environment that feels safe and familiar, empowering and fulfilling.

All forms of memory loss, from forgetfulness to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia, are disorders of the memory, not the spirit. In fact, care of the spirit increasingly becomes the one way we can reach and communicate to those with memory loss. At The Atrium at Faxon Woods, we connect with the residents and their caregivers. It's what we do best. Welcome to The Atrium of Faxon Woods!

We offer: *management on-site 7 days/week, care staff round the clock *on-site PT, OT, Podiatry, dental, Geri-psych, General Practitioner, Beauty salon *medication management, crushed medications, hoyer lifts, 2 person transfers *Dining with Dignity, Sensory dining, pureed diets, thickened liquids, heart healthy menus *Parallel programming,structured activities, Resident outings, transportation, weekly entertainment *Nursing coverage 16 hours/day plus on-call 24 hours

Features of The Atrium at Faxon Woods