Pacifica Senior Living St. Andrews

7617 SE Main St, Portland, OR, 97215

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living St. Andrews

Lil1 December 30, 2013

When I went to St. Andrews Memory Care, the staff seemed to be pretty engaged with their clients, but I didn’t like the caregiver to patient ratio because it seems there are not enough caregivers. The setting was nice and seemed very secure. The building is an older building that has been restructured and they have done a nice job with that, but it's a little bit on the gloomy side. They had a lot of things going on which I thought was nice. I especially like that they had somebody playing guitar and with my experience with people who has Alzheimer's is that they really respond well to music and I like that. I did look at their dining area and just by looking at the food it's probably pretty institutional.

portlandgal December 04, 2011

Warm & caring staff.

From Pacifica Senior Living St. Andrews

Situated in Portland’s quaint southeast neighborhood, Pacifica Senior Living St Andrews offers full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to —even thrive—while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living St. Andrews