Pacifica Senior Living St. Andrews

7617 SE Main St, Portland, OR, 97215

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living St. Andrews

March 31, 2015

By Renee25

We already moved in my husband's grandmother. The name of the community is St Andrews Memory Care. It is a more faith based community, and she likes the location because it is nearby her two sons. All the staff is extremely friendly. They had all the services there like getting your hair done and nails done. The dining hall has a garden-like setting outside, and they have a garden club. It is a nice facility in a nice location. The room is really nice. It is like a studio room which has a kitchen area and bathroom area. It is a good size, and it seems fairly updated. It is like it had newer carpet, and it is kept in good condition and very clean. It met all our standards. I wouldn't say it is the most luxurious place because we couldn't afford the most luxurious place for our grandmother. We needed something that Medicaid would offer. But as far having all the basic things that we needed to be great for her living life, they have all those things. It is clean and neat. My husband looked around at other ones, but this is the one that he likes where he felt grandma would feel comfortable.

December 30, 2013

By Lil1

When I went to St. Andrews Memory Care, the staff seemed to be pretty engaged with their clients, but I didn’t like the caregiver to patient ratio because it seems there are not enough caregivers. The setting was nice and seemed very secure. The building is an older building that has been restructured and they have done a nice job with that, but it's a little bit on the gloomy side. They had a lot of things going on which I thought was nice. I especially like that they had somebody playing guitar and with my experience with people who has Alzheimer's is that they really respond well to music and I like that. I did look at their dining area and just by looking at the food it's probably pretty institutional.

December 04, 2011

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4100/month

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 5NA107

About Pacifica Senior Living St. Andrews

Situated in Portland’s quaint southeast neighborhood, Pacifica Senior Living St Andrews offers full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to —even thrive—while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living St. Andrews