Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities
Reviews of Emerson House | Memory Care
Overview of Ratings
July 06, 2017
I visited this facility
July 02, 2016
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Features of Emerson House
- State Licenses: 1364583313
About Emerson House
Before a new resident arrives at Emerson House, every effort is made to create a gentle and welcoming transition. This begins with a comprehensive assessment, which includes the prospective resident, their family and physician. Our next step is to develop a customized plan of care taking into consideration the resident's social history and medical needs along with recreational interests, spiritual dimensions and other personal issues to ensure their well-being and comfort.
Personal needs are given top priority at Emerson House. Our building design allows the professional staff to provide comprehensive twenty-four hour care. The compassionate and specially-trained staff is ready to respond to emergencies, manage medicines and monitor the health of each resident according to their customized plan of care.
Emerson House offers all of its resident's services that include:
- In addition to long-term residential care, Emerson House offers respite and adult day care services.
- Specially selected and highly skilled team to supervise all activities 24 hours each day
- Menus that are designed by a registered dietician to meet all nutritional needs including special diets
- On-site nursing care and medication management
- Full-time indoor and outdoor activities program which provides opportunity for companionship
- Family support groups and meetings
- Assistance with personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming, dressing, and incontinence management
- A highly trained housekeeping staff providing linens and personal laundry services
- Electronically secured perimeter monitored from nursing stations
- Secured and inviting outdoor garden and verandas where families can gather
- Fully monitored fire protection
- Optional services include: Beauty and barber salon, professional foot care clinic and massage therapy