Brookdale Creekside

Overview of Ratings

4.3

February 02, 2012

By BGault

From the moment we arrived on that Sunday afternoon 3 plus years ago, I knew we had made a good choice. Ricky calmly got my Mom out of the car and treated her with dignity which was a relief to me and my husband. We didn't know how she would take to knew surroundings. Mom has been at Creekside starting her 4th year that tells us alot about the staff. They take very good care of her and always wanting to make sure the family is happy. This is a very hard job and the staff has my respect and praise for a job well done. Thank you, Bess Gault

January 30, 2012

By J Phiilips

There are not enough words to describe the feelings I have for Creekside. I visit my husband daily at Creekside and no matter what time of the day or evening I come I am always impressed at how the staff has individual relationships with each of the residents. I have noticed how they take the time to get to know the resident as well as their family members. I always feel such a sense of support, encouragement and care from each and everyone of them. I also notice how clean Creekside always is, it feels like there is a lot of pride in making sure it feels like "home". My husband needs quite a bit of assistance getting dressed/ready for the day. I can tell that those who helps him with this process each day make sure he always looks clean, neat and at his best. I appreciate this attention to detail while they care for my husband. I know this makes him feel good as well. I have joined my husband for special holiday meals and the food has been very good. Getting through my first season of holidays without my husband at home was very diificult. Creekside made sure to have a lot of family holiday get togethers which helped me to stay in the holiday spirit. I made a call to Ashleigh over the holidays, not knowing she was out of town, and she returned my call while on vacation and resassured me once again I had done the right thing for my husband. I was so touched, it brought me to tears to my eyes to think that she took time out of her family vacation to check on me! I can't thank Creekside and the amazing people who care for my husband enough for all they do!

January 30, 2012

By J Greenberg

My mom and I had to make a tough decision about my dad's need for additional care. We did a lot of research on the different facilities in our area as well as interviewing the personnel at each one. The first time we spoke with Ashleigh and Ashley at Creekside we knew we found the right home. "Home" is exactly the feeling you get when you spend time with your loved one at this residency. Emotionally this is probably the most difficult decision I have had to be part of. Seeing the pain and watching my mom having to make this decision for her husband is hard to put in words. The months leading up to moving my dad, Ashleigh and Ashley became part of our family. They continuously called to check on my parents and asking if there is anything they could do. Thankfully a few months have passed and my dad has adjusted to his new home. The staff at Creekside have become part of our family. We are always greeted with a warm welcome everytime we visit. When my mom or I have a weak moment, feeling guily of it all, they are always there to reassure us that we have done the right thing. We are so thankful that there is a place like Creekside to help take care of a loved one and their families.

November 04, 2011

By denise malone

This is a tough part of life. The family of Emeritus has made it a lot easier and even a happy experience! It is a small community and all the staff calls everyone by name. It seems more like a large house than a "facility". We have also started attending the support group that meets once a month. It has been a tremendous help to know that the feelings of sadness, guilt, etc. are not uncommon when going through a decision to move a loved one. Thank God that we were led to your organization!

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Brookdale Creekside

Features of Brookdale Creekside

About Brookdale Creekside

At Brookdale Creekside we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Creekside are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Creekside