Arden Courts of North Hills

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of North Hills

October 28, 2012

By Lacey Mae

My dad's caregivers have been there for a couple years at least. Unfortunately they have been transferred to other adjoining areas, but the low turnover speaks well of the home. Because of the nature of Alzheimer's I would rather see them leave all staff in their original areas. This is a wonderful home.

July 06, 2012

By lena2

My dad just passed away yesterday. He had been a resident at Arden Court for over 4yrs, and this place is amazing for care of loved one with Alzheimer's. The whole staff....aides, nurses activity director, receptionists and even the volunteers.....show so much loveing care and concern. Our family has become friends with alot of the staff and other resident's family. I would highly recommend this facility....we always had peace of mind that my dad was being well taken care of.

July 06, 2012

By Dsedd87

The staff seems to genuinely care for the patients and have a good rapport with both patients and relatives. The living quarters are a bit too small, being about 3/4ths the size of an average college dorm. My grandmother always receives her various medications from the staff when she needs to take them.

Photos of Arden Courts of North Hills

About Arden Courts of North Hills

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of North Hills