Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley

16621 N. 38th Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85032

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley

cecemullins December 28, 2016

Copy Pacifica Senior Living in Paradise Valley is a truly amazing place! The staff there truly care about the residents! During my visits, I've seen the compassion, skill, and tenderness of the Pacifica staff towards their residents and families! I would feel comfortable moving my folks, from Nebraska, into Pacifica Senior Living at Paradise Valley . It's a place where I know they would be happy and safe!

Cecemullins, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Ellen47 August 12, 2015

Pacifica Senior Living was a good place, but the people in the mild Alzheimer's unit were severe. There weren't openings in the severe unit, so the people that had gotten worse were stilll in the mild unit. There were single rooms, and they were very well kept. It's what you would expect from somebody with more memory problems to have. They were great people. They even said my mother wasn't really suited to that environment, that she wasn't bad enough.

Caring105333050 April 17, 2015

My mom moved to Pacifica three weeks ago. The staff is great there, and there is a three patient to two staff ratio. They had a lot of programs that would be good for her. They are all individual rooms; one of the things is they have cottages versus a single building. The cottages are behind a locked facility versus being a locked building. So she should roam on the ground. They have over a 40 mile walking path amongst the building. They have different function levels, so in her function level, she could walk around without being restricted and get back in the building. Each cottage has a little dining space. The food is fine, and the dining areas in each cottage were remodeled. All brand new including furniture. They have bingo twice a month, and depending on your level of functionality, they have trips to libraries and casinos. The staff really impressed me -- the floor plan and making them feel at home as much as possible.

Caring107854450 March 18, 2015

My mom is already situated in the Pacifica. She is doing great. The environment is great, and the staff has been wonderful. It is a wonderful place. The social worker at the hospital helped us find the place. As for the food, there are no complaints. The Pacifica is the cleanest, and they were the most professional. The grounds in the area are really nice.

Caring83470850 May 31, 2014

I've only been at Pacifica Senior Living one time. I went around with a lady, and she was very nice. She showed me everything. She was the person in charge. It was clean and the rooms were nice. Their bedroom was pretty large. They were serving lunch at the time in the dining room with the cooks. I'm not into the kind of food they serve; they were too healthy. They had a lot of vegetables on their plates. They were finishing up, and people were taking their plates away.

Geriatic Care Mgr November 01, 2012

Pacifica Senior Living provides their nationally-recognized Rediscovery program to residents who reside in cozy rooms and beautiful outdoor seating and walking areas, which are discretely secured. Programs for residents diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, dementia or related memory impairments have been developed to encourage autonomy and rediscover talents while exploring new and interesting hobbies. Each community provides 24 hour staffing with licensed nurses, which is extremely important for those who may not be able to communicate healthcare needs. All levels of directed care are provided and accommodations for residents with behavioral issues are available. The staff is pleasant, willing to assist residents with genuine warmth and a desire to provide comfort when needed. I was impressed with their website, specifically the resources link. Important information is provided to families who are transitioning and dealing with stress.

From Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley

Situated in vibrant Phoenix, Arizona, our Pacifica Senior Living community offers full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness. Our home-like accommodations are custom built to help ease what can be an overwhelming time in life.

Our lush courtyards with their walking paths, beautiful gazebos and peaceful patios allow our residents the ability to enjoy the amazing Arizona weather year-round in a safe and secure environment.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Meals Are Served In The Cottages This Is A Home Like Setting.

• Features Extra: Library

• Technology Extra: Cable Tv Is In The Living Room Of The Cottage. Emergency Call System

• Pharma