Silverado Peoria

13391 N 94th Drive, Peoria, AZ, 85381

Reviews of Silverado Peoria

December 10, 2015

By ANKanode

My Mother lives here in Peoria at Silverado, and she herself LOVES it there. She has lived there for several months now. She knows she needs to be where there is help available around the clock, and when we toured the facility we both felt right at home. It is an excellent design, with a square shaped building with the entire middle area wide open and contained. Gardens to work in, barbeque areas for family get togethers, a misting system which is mandatory in the summer around here, and wonderful patio seating. Inside there are many areas to sit, visit and relax, and my Mom is kept busy from the minute her feet hit the ground in the morning to when she goes to bed at night. Obviously there are some breaks during the day, but she is happy, and much healthier. The staff are ALL amazing. I could name so many, but I would be sure to leave out just as many and would not want to do that. Amber's door (the director) is always open and welcoming. A giant shout out to Christiana, the beautiful gal at the front desk who lets you know you are home! The only thing I would improve on is the way the food is prepared. It is good, but could easily be so much better!

Ankanode, we're so happy to hear that you mother is happy and thriving at Silverado. Our associates treat our residents with the same love, dignity and respect that they show their own loved ones. As you mentioned, our Peoria community has beautiful grounds where our residents and their family members can enjoy the outdoors. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to care and get to know your mother! It really is our privilege and honor to care for your loved one.

May 27, 2015

By Ed34

The staff was very friendly at Silverado Peoria Memory Care Community. The rooms were very nice. They have lots of activities. If we could afford this, this would have been our number one choice.

Ed, thanks for sharing your comments. At Silverado, our around-the-clock nursing team, masters prepared social workers and experienced leadership team provide an exceptional, industry-leading care that is truly valued by family members. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts.

May 18, 2015

Silverado is brand new, and that is the reason also why we chose it. The staffing is great, and everything went well. She was admitted to the emergency, and we ended up in Silverado. It is very clean.

Thank you for recognizing our staff and the amazing care that they provide! We look forward to continue to be a trusted resource for you and your family!

October 16, 2014

Silverado is a brand new facility. The staff is unbelievable -- above and beyond anything -- and I couldn’t imagine my father living in there. The rooms were very nice and spacious. Care is very personalized right now, and everyone is very well-trained. The place is very green, the food is good, and the family services are out of this world. The dining room is like a café, the kitchen with all snacks, ice cream, and they go in anytime if they want and get whatever they want. The living room has a big screen television, the activity director was marvelous, and these people were actually trained to draw them out as it is a new facility. It doesn’t feel like a memory care close unit. My father has a dog with him and they oversee the dog’s care often and that was a big thing. The menu is very good, but they must improve on it a little.

Thank you for taking the time to review our Peoria community! As you noted, our associates are dedicated to providing personalized, world-class care to our residents. Each care plan is customized for each residents' personal needs and preferences. At Silverado, we take pride in being the industry leaders and look forward to continue to be a trusted resource for you and your loved one. Thanks again for taking the time to review our community!

Photos of Silverado Peoria

Features of Silverado Peoria

About Silverado Peoria

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Peoria