Brookdale Peoria Union Hills

9296 West Union Hills Drive, Peoria, AZ, 85382

Reviews of Brookdale Peoria Union Hills

June 17, 2013

By Nicole7

We have not seen the whole facility but Emeritus looked very nice from what we saw. The people were also very nice. When we were there, we just kind of went into one room and then my dad went into like a social room where they had music and songs, and he liked it.

August 14, 2012

By Peace-Garden

Friendly, caring community. My Dad has been there for 4 days. We're still fine tuning his care with the help of Emeritus staff.

July 07, 2012

By VanCleave

I visited after speaking with Marty their marketing director. On the phone I felt the attention to my aunts needs where met. My first impression of the facility was inviting. There was a friendly receptionist and it smelled of cookies. The tour beyond the coded entry changed everything. The place is dirty, the staff looks overwhelmed with work, the people that live there where parked in front of the TV's. It was difficult to get a clear picture of what type or level of care was being provided. The worst part about the experience was the pressure to make the choice for my aunt. The director approach was like a used car lot- fake. And the calls, I must have received a dozen since the visit. I think that is what helped me look else where. In the end I didn't feel it was the right choice and found a lovely place in Surprise. For about the same cost my aunt is loving the amenities.

November 11, 2011

By Emmyrose

This is a facility which specializes in Alzheimer and memory care residents.They have 56 apartments. The building and grounds are well kept. The apartments have partial kitchens and all handicapped equipped with an emergency system. They do housekeeping and laundry. They serve three meals a day and snacks in the family style dining room. They try to do a variety and the food is good. They can also get meals brought to apartment if ill. They have a nurse on site and on call. They have doctors who may come in.They can transport to appointments. All caregivers are certified. The staff seems congenial and competent. They also have a beautician. They have an activities room.They do in house activities as bingo, memory games, exercises.parties, and one on one.They go out to shopping and other places as the residents ability allows.They can also walk in the secure courtyard which has paths and sitting areas. This is a nice clean facility but I feel it lacks the homey feeling.

July 29, 2011

By marglo

The care givers were very loving and responded positively to my mother's frequent suggestions for personalizing my father's care.

Features of Brookdale Peoria Union Hills

• Licenses: Yes
  • State Licenses: AL6356

About Brookdale Peoria Union Hills

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Everything under one roof, one level and beautiful grounds consisting of 4 acres and everything is secured and a great family feel and environment.

Map of Brookdale Peoria Union Hills