The Waterford at Creekside

9015 University Parkway, Pensacola, FL, 32514

Reviews of The Waterford at Creekside

September 03, 2016

By Maria267734

The Waterford at Creekside was good. The space was not as big. My mother needed a small facility because she is at risk of falling. The facility was like a home, but I didn't really get that comfortable there. It just didn't feel right.

February 16, 2016

By Liz48

I liked everything in Pacifica. It was clean. The people seemed very confident, helpful, and calm in their knowledge of what to do with their residents. They made the family members very relaxed.

February 15, 2016

By JS10

My mother has been in Pacifica for five months now in the hospice unit because she has to be in a wheelchair and can't do anything. I don't have any complaints. They treat her fairly well, her place is clean, and everything is done for her.

September 30, 2015

By James113939850

I had my wife at Pacifica Senior Living. I chose it because it's relatively close to where we are living. They had smaller cottages with 12 to 15 people per cottage rather than one large facility. The caretakers are really good.

April 17, 2015

My father-in-law is in Pacifica. He has dementia and Alzheimer's, and they are good with him and everything; they are really good people, and it is not really that we are looking so much just to get him out of there because they have been able to deal with him well, but you never know when you have a parent in assisted living -- and where they are in a gated community that they have to be cared for -- when they might decide to kick them out. The rooms are nice and clean, and the workers are good. The way it is set up and the cost is really high due to the need for people in this area to be in assisted living. They do a lot of things with them, but he is in a building area where a lot of them are in wheelchairs, and they don't do anything. They do have different things for him to do, and they take him to other buildings where they can do stuff which works fine. They are there with him, and they cook for him and everything. He cannot cook; he is in a locked-down gated area that is a house that has maybe 10 or 12 rooms in it, and there are apartment complexes, so they have like two buildings and one gated area. The one reason that we keep him there is because on all of the paperwork that we signed, if he was to get worse and it comes closer to the end of time for him, he can stay there because the hospice comes to that community service while in the other ones they don't. If he was to get worse, he can stay there, and they would not send him to the hospital.

February 12, 2015

I liked the Pacifica Senior Living. The people we met were really nice, and my general impression was pretty positive. The rooms were not quite as much, but they were still pretty nice.

August 28, 2014

By Joe40

My present wife is in Pacifica Creekside. She is doing very well there. Her regular internist has been very satisfied with her regular medical progress. Regrettably, she is not improving mentally, but physically she is doing very well. They are treating her extremely well. The staff there is outstanding. The facility itself has cottages and each cottage has 12 private bedrooms. Each patient has their own private bedroom with their own private bath. Patients within the cottage eat together. They have group settings. There is a large living room where they sit together. There are activities. In fact, they take them out to do a variety of activities throughout the month. They take them to bowling, to play miniature golf, and to the zoo. They take them down to the National Museum of Naval Aviation. A week ago, they had antique car show at their location. There are a number of activities that they take them to. It is very well run.

December 30, 2013

My dad had stayed in Pacifica Senior Living Creekside for only about two weeks. We were very happy with the community. It was very nice. We had a couple of little issues, but it was more on just trying to figure out how things work. But once we talked to the administrator, it was all fine to us. The rooms were okay and clean. I really could not say anything negative at all. It was all very much like what we expected based on our tour. It had a more homey atmosphere as compared with the others.

November 22, 2012

By LouisL717

We've used Pacifica Senior Living Creekside for respite care only. I have placed my wife there for 5 days back in July and I would not hesitate to put my wife there on a permanent basis when the time comes. It seems to be a really nice place. They do not accept Medicaid though.

Photos of The Waterford at Creekside

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 7
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Licensed by AHCA

About The Waterford at Creekside

Find the comfort and care you deserve at The Waterford at Creekside. The senior living community in Pensacola, FL provides residents with a positive, nurturing environment that encourages health and happiness while promoting companionship among residents and staff. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. We offer a variety of benefits geared toward seniors with cognitive impairments, including music and memory services, pet therapy and aromatherapy. As Northwest Florida’s only all-Memory Care community, we provide a support group for families of residents as well as educational seminars that are open to the public. Apartments are divided between several cottages, allowing seniors to be grouped cognitively. Each is equipped with an array of thoughtful amenities, including emergency response systems, cable television access and wide entryways for easy wheelchair access. Seniors are encouraged to stroll our community’s beautifully landscaped courtyards or spend downtime in our lounge with big-screen TV or arts and crafts area. When residents want to shop for new clothes or enjoy an off-site meal, scheduled courtesy transportation is provided. At The Waterford at Creekside, residents have everything they need to enjoy a peaceful life free from the burdens and worries of solitary living.

Map of The Waterford at Creekside