Reviews of Clarity Pointe Pensacola
October 07, 2017
I visited this facility
August 22, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Thanks Brenda for taking the time to share your thoughts about your overall wonderful experience with Clarity Pointe! We appreciate all feedback from our families. With regards to the food, we always have at least 2 choices at any meal that change each day and have additional standing alternatives available for the residents. Our staff is very in tune with the residents in each neighborhood and work with them to ensure they are served meals that fit with their needs. We also offer other special diets such as our food on the go, mechanical soft and pureed diets for residents with additional dietary support needs.
May 08, 2017
I visited this facility
We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Clarity Pointe Pensacola! Thank you for the high star rating!
Photos of Clarity Pointe Pensacola
Features of Clarity Pointe Pensacola
- Minimum Rate: $3800/month
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Pending
About Clarity Pointe Pensacola
Welcome to Clarity Pointe Pensacola – Opening December 2016
Memory Care Is All That We Do
At Clarity Pointe Pensacola™, we are dedicated to our mission of enriching the lives of those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia by emphasizing our philosophy of living well. Our approach is unlike the care one receives at a special unit within an assisted living community or skilled nursing facility. Here, Memory Care is all we do, so every resident experiences compassionate, evidence-based memory support delivered by professionals specifically trained in dementia care.
Thoughtfully Designed for Comfort & Support
Clarity Pointe Pensacola has been designed entirely to provide residents with a peaceful, easy-to-navigate, secure and supportive environment. The community offers three neighborhoods that are home to residents with similar care needs. Warm and welcoming, each neighborhood features open floor plans with spacious, private resident suites, as well as inviting common spaces.
Clarity Pointe Pensacola not only provides beauty and comfort in its surroundings, but purpose within its design as well. Colors and decorative features help residents navigate the community and identify different areas. The lighting is soothing to avoid harsh shadows. The textures are calm and comfortable. Every inch of our community is built to enhance daily life for those living with memory loss.
Meaningful & Engaging Lifestyle
We believe that life is about engaging each day – with others and ourselves. Many of our residents still have the desire to pursue activities that have been lifelong passions. It’s our passion at Clarity Pointe Pensacola to do all we can to help them enjoy their interests and achieve their goals.
Our Heartfelt CONNECTIONS™ Memory Care program enables us to identify, emphasize and focus on residents’ current abilities and develop care plans and programs that are specifically tailored to each resident’s current interests, needs and capabilities. Our care team gets to know our residents on a personal level in order to adapt every care plan, program, meal and conversation to their tastes and personalities.
The following services are included in the monthly fee:
- Personalized Alzheimer’s and dementia care through our signature Heartfelt CONNECTIONS™ program
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day to meet each resident’s health, safety and convenience needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as medication management, personal care, grooming, dressing, bathing, etc.
- Licensed nursing staff on site 24 hours a day
- Ongoing monitoring of health and wellness needs
- Three nutritious, freshly prepared meals daily (special diet accommodations available)
- Snack and beverage service always available
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Personal laundry services
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Scheduled transportation
- All utilities (except telephone and Cable TV) • Respite Stay Program available
- Sun-filled private residential suites with private baths
- Comfortably furnished and beautifully decorated dining, living and recreational areas in three distinct neighborhoods
- Salon and spa
- Enclosed screen patio and covered porch for outdoor enjoyment
- Secure and superbly landscaped central memory park with abundant seating, butterfly garden, shuffleboard area, raised gardening beds, outdoor exercise areas and putting greens
- Alarmed interior and exterior doors
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system throughout community
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Guest meals
- Non-scheduled transportation
- Appointment escort and companion service (Ambassador Program)
- Medical/care supplies
Thank you for your interest at Clarity Pointe Pensacola. Please give us a call the schedule a free tour.