Autumn Leaves of Pearland

11200 Discovery Bay Dr, Pearland, TX, 77584

Reviews of Autumn Leaves of Pearland

October 30, 2015

By Victor9

Autumn Leaves was a really nice, clean place. The people and staff were friendly and informative, which I liked. If you asked them questions, they had the answers. The rooms were kind of small, but my mother has dementia, so she didn’t need a big one anyway. It looked like a fairly new facility.

August 09, 2015

By Chuck15

My wife and I visited Autumn Leaves of Pearland. It was extremely well. The visit and the tour were very well conducted. We were very pleased. The people that were there seemed to be content. I liked the way it was setup.

May 16, 2015

We selected Autumn Leaves of Pearland, but we ultimately ended up moving my father because we weren’t comfortable with the level of care that they were getting, nor were e comfortable with the professionalism with some of the staff. The caregiver was a critical part for us, and we just weren’t happy that my father was not getting the attention that he needed. The facility looked clean, and the rooms were nice, but you won’t get the care for somebody with dementia.

August 07, 2014

By Barbara97110050

Autumn Leaves has very thoughtful workers, great cooks, and wonderful activities!

July 22, 2014

We have my mom at Autumn Leaves of Pearland, and we are very satisfied with the facility. It was referred to me by a friend, and when we toured the place, we were very happy with it. It's not large, with only about 30 residents. The staff is absolutely wonderful, and they really take good care of her. The food is excellent, and they provide breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. The rooms are very, very nice.

June 26, 2014

By TXcaregiver

A relative of mine was here. The relative had an accident here, and died fairly soon afterward. I feel that the accident was due to improper supervision, and that the injuries sustained were not noted in a timely manner causing unneeded suffering. Not only were the injuries untreated, but the resident was forced to participate in activities that caused even more pain, becaused of the injured stay. Part of this due to dementia affecting the ability to communicate the pain and injury. In my opinion there are some caring workers there, snd some that have no business in this industry.

February 19, 2013

I'm not sure if my mom will actually be at Autumn Leaves, because of the cost. But the facility was gorgeous. The director gave me a personal tour and we went through all the four wings. Everything was so clean and well-run. The staff was very upbeat and sensitive to the needs of their customers. I was impressed.

November 19, 2012

By heartache

Other

When my father lived there, he fell. Doctors said that he was a little dehydrated. The fluid intake at meals was in very small glasses. The staff also did not assist him to his room at bedtime & was left to stay up late and or sleep on a sofa in the living area. Though the group activities are great, I would not risk my parent's health again by placing him here. Excuses were given that it was his right to stay up. But he could not have gotten to his bedroom without assistance. Doctors said that staying up late & dehydration contributed to his fall.

May 22, 2012

Autumn Leaves of Pearland is a very nice facility. It's close to our home and the price is really reasonable. The facility is equipped for people with dementia and the staff is flexible. I will definitely recommend Autumn Leaves of Pearland to others.

May 19, 2012

I visited Autumn Leaves of Pearland in Texas and I find it really nice. I choose this facility because I like it better than others. If there was one thing they can improve that would be their food, because of the taste. But nevertheless I like the place and I would definitely recommend Autumn Leaves to others.

Photos of Autumn Leaves of Pearland

Features of Autumn Leaves of Pearland

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Pharma

• Minimum Age: None

About Autumn Leaves of Pearland

If you're looking for memory care in the Pearland area, visit Autumn Leaves® assisted living community. At Autumn Leaves, our sole focus is caring for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. We develop a personalized care plan for each resident and communicate frequently to keep families up-to-date. Autumn Leaves of Pearland is located near Pearland Town Center and just nine miles south of Texas Medical Center. Visit us to see the difference.

Our family owned and operated Autumn Leaves communities are designed, from the ground up, specifically to meet the needs of those living with memory loss. Our family's passion is to provide our residents with the same excellent care that we would want for our own family members.

Map of Autumn Leaves of Pearland