AutumnGrove Cottage Pearland

Overview of Ratings

4.3

April 16, 2013

By Hazel Olin

I feel so blessed that our family found Autumn Grove at a time when we needed round the clock care for our Daddy. When Daddy's Alzheimer had progressed to the point where he needed continuous care, our family had to make a decision that was very difficult for all of us. We wanted to take care of him ourselves but knew that due to the type of care he required it would be very difficult for us to provide. The first time I walked in Autumn Grove's doors, I felt extremely comfortable that this was a loving home that would provide Daddy with the care he needed. Autumn Grove provided a warm and loving environment not only to the residents which lived there but also to their families who put their full trust in them; knowing they are going to take very good care of their loved one. I cannot say enough words to THANK Autumn Grove and their staff for the care and love they gave to Daddy and his family. I would very much recommend Autumn Grove in Pearland to anyone who is looking for a warm and loving home to take care of their loved one. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Autumn Grove for caring for Daddy and giving his family the peace of mind they needed; knowing he was being very well cared for and loved by your staff.

April 07, 2013

By Doug. Smith

Our Dad was diagnosed with Alzheimers when he was 78 and it finally progressed to a stage that prevented our Mom from continuing as his sole caretaker. We explored the options available to us for full-time caretakers. That included in-home services as well as stand-alone facilities. What a blessing for our family that we found Autumn Grove. Dad lived there for a couple of years until the disease finally took him from us this past July. He was 86. I could not be more pleased with the love and attention given to him by everyone at Autumn Grove during that time. They became a part of our family. Whenever I would visit Dad, I felt like I was in his home. The ratio of staff-to-residents and the maximum number of residents (fewer than 20) at Autumn Grove are excellent. I would highly recommend Autumn Grove to any family in need of care for a loved one with Alzheimers disease.

April 04, 2013

By Traceycg

Autumn Grove has the atmosphere like an extended family. They take care of your loved one like they are truly their grandparent,great aunt/uncle - a real extension of your family. I would recommend and do to anyone looking for a close knit Alzheimer's care facility.

October 15, 2012

By watermist

This is a small assisted living facility. When I first walked in I was told to wait and be seated by courteous staff. There is a Nurse at the Facility but she is not on site with the facilities. She is a LVN working under a RN's license which is common for assisted living facilities. I was given a tour and everything is very colorful. Bright colors make the small space warm and comforting. The caregivers were mingling with the residents. Overall I am please to have visited, even though my father does not qualify to be in their care.

Photos of AutumnGrove Cottage Pearland

Features of AutumnGrove Cottage Pearland

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private Rooms In A Home Like Setting.

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Activities Extra: Brain Stimulating Activities.

• Diabetic

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5:1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed.

• Licenses: AlZ AL

About AutumnGrove Cottage Pearland

Our Difference: We honor the resident for the person that they are today, as well as who they were yesterday. We respect their dignity, optimize their individuality and focus on their remaining strengths and abilities. Everything we do centers around Alzheimer’s and memory care, from our building design, staffing requirements, to our training and education programs.

There are many aspects that make AutumnGrove Cottage™ a unique concept, but the two most important differences are design and focus.

Design – From the moment you drive into the driveway, our cottage looks and feels like someone’s private home. This is one of the cornerstones in the AutumnGrove Cottage™ belief that people should be able to age in the same manner they are accustomed to living.

Focus – Alzheimer’s and memory care is not something we do it’s ALL we do. Our caregivers are “universal workers”. They are responsible for every need of the resident throughout their day including grooming, bathing, activities, preparing and assisting with meals. Our caregivers get to know the residents’ preferences and provide more personalized care. Our staff-to-resident ratio is over two times higher than most traditional assisted living facilities.

AutumnGrove Cottage Highlights

• Specialized, only providing Alzheimer’s and memory care
  • One all-inclusive price (no surprises with “levels of care” fees)
  • Unique, simple design for seniors with memory loss
  • 16 private bedrooms to promote intimate and personal care
  • Assistance with all day-to-day activitiesv
  • High direct caregiver to resident ratio
  • Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day
  • Nutrition & hydration program designed specifically for those with memory loss

AutumnGrove Cottage Pearland solely cares for seniors with all forms of memory loss. Our specialized care and small, home like buildings make a home a away from home for your loved one.

Map of AutumnGrove Cottage Pearland