Arden Courts of Palm Harbor

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of Palm Harbor

February 22, 2012

By PhyllisP

My mother has been a resident at Arden Courts, Palm Harbor since December 2011. I can honestly say that I haven't seen her so happy in years. The staff is so caring -- always ready to help in any way possible. The facility is clean and the decor is bright and cheery. In additon, I am kept advised of any issues concerning my mom (fortunately, everything has been going well). For the first time in years, I have 100% peace of mind in regard to her well-being.

December 22, 2011

By tampabayCNA

Arden Courts of Palm Harbor is the closest thing to apartment style ALF living in the area. Everything is up to date. Each of the residents room has a living space and a bedroom. Reasonable in size with about 50 residents, this place seems very active. There is a activity calendar and menue posted, to keep the residents informed. Weekly outings for the "go getters". Durring the time that I spent at Arden Courts, I only saw one staff member. The building was clean and free of odor. The outdoor areas were very well manicured with perinals.

Photos of Arden Courts of Palm Harbor

About Arden Courts of Palm Harbor

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Palm Harbor