Inspired Living at Palm Bay

350 Malabar Road SW, Palm Bay, FL, 32907

Promotion ends in 131 days!

All of our Inspired Living communities offer a rate lock for life as well as all-inclusive care packages for financial peace of mind.

Reviews of Inspired Living at Palm Bay

Joan781546 February 09, 2017

I liked Palm Bay. They were very accommodating. The director called me 10 times just to find out how my search was going, which was just very nice. They had a nice area outside. It was a clean, well-run facility. However, I wanted a small, homey facility. There was nothing wrong with them.

Shauna868604 September 30, 2016

I was most impressed with Inspired Living at Palm Bay. It's a beautiful place, and it focuses on the best quality life to the very end, and they would do everything they could to ensure that. They serve top cuisine for the residents. It was awesome. The staff was wonderful.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Shauna. Our focus is always to put the resident first and ensure they are living their lives to the fullest! We truly appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our entire team.

Sondra517226 August 18, 2016

I chose Inspired Living at Palm Bay for my dad. It’s a new facility with a state-of-the-art computer system. They have 24/7 GPS on the residents, so they know where they are at all times. That was the reason why I chose it. My dad is allowed to go anywhere inside the building as well as outside, so he can have independence. The staff was fabulous. They know all of the residents, and the place is set up like a small family. They have two dining room where they can eat out and a couple of places where they can watch TV. They do activities every day and post a calendar of events. They have a birthday party every month and some kind of outing for their residents.
Thank you so much for your kind words about our community. We take pride in taking care of moms and dads and want to make sure they are living their lives to the fullest.

Gavin23 August 09, 2016

I visited this facility on August 4, 2016 with my husband and from the moment that we walked through the door you could just feel the love. The entire staff from James, Michelle, Jill, and Debbie just to name a few opened up their hearts with caring, understanding and patience for my husband's father. Through this difficult time to reassure us that his father would get excellent care and that this would be the right place for him at this point in time. His room is amazing and we decorated with all the comforts of home for his father. That you all for what you do it truly takes Angel's like your staff to care for loved one's when family is to far away in another state. Another thing that keep's us close to my husband's father is that they have a Facebook page and they post wonderful picture's of his father periodically which shows us how he his enjoying his time at Inspired Living facility.
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about our community. It truly takes a Village to take care of our moms and dads and we thank you for being apart of our Inspired Living Family.

Kathy105464950 May 07, 2015

Inspired Living was brand new. They had the best hi-tech tracking system. On a wall, they had this tracking board for the residents to make it tell where anybody is at anytime. So it was really cool. The bathrooms and everything are made just perfectly, and you walk into the shower. It had everything -- every amenity -- to make life easier; it was a state of the art place. Another thing that's very nice was that they have an extended license. In the other ones. they had one part for the memory care, so it 's only one part. You come in atassisted living, and then if you can't take care of yourself anymore, then you go to the memory care unit. In this place, they are licensed to keep everybody in the same bed, so that you don't move to another area in the building. You stay right where you are. The rooms were beautiful; they were actually gorgeous -- homey, nice, and you can bring your own stuff. They didn't have refrigerators and stuffs in the rooms, but they had snacks. You could go to these huge dining halls -- they had two dining halls -- and they eat their meals in there; if you don't like what they were serving, the cook could make you something. They had little tables and big tables, so you could eat by yourself or eat with everyone else. It was very nice, and they had a little kitchenette there. But if you wanted to have people, or if you have family coming to visit and have a birthday cake or something, you could use that part of the facility; it was really nice. They were doing something when we there. It was like a game, but it was more about current events and things to the past and things like that. Of course, if you want to go shopping, they have facilities to take you shopping, and you can still have your own car there if you wanted to. It was a little more expensive than the other ones like $100 or $200 more expensive, but the service for what they offered was well worth it. They work with the insurance companies. The lady was very well-versed with the policy I had and what she was saying was exactly what my insurance company said, so it was like she knew what she was talking about. Another thing I liked was that we were not met by the sales people, but we met with the actual manager of the assisted living place. The security was top-notch. The only way to get in and out was by this one door. The entire area and the huge courtyard in the back was absolutely gorgeous. It was a big property -- bigger than all the other ones -- and the doors don't open unless you had a code to go out. If you have a special bracelet, then you can't get out, but if you are not one of the patients that need to be monitored, then you have free will to come and go as you like.

Pamela33 March 18, 2015

I have placed my father in InspiredLiving, and I was very impressed. It's a brand new facility, so everything is clean, nice, and orderly. The rooms are a little smaller than I hoped, but they're still OK. The reason that I decided to move him there was because the residents have electronic bracelets issued to them that allow them to go in and outside a courtyard on their own, if they wish, without being stopped by staff or finding out the doors are locked. They have a good security system that tracks them throughout the building. They have motion detectors in the ceilings of the rooms so that at night if they get up and fall out of the bed, it is evident that they have done so. Everyone there seems to be very cheerful and upbeat. I also recognized five of the staff members from previous places that father had lived, and they were excellent staff members, so I was very happy to see them at the new facility.

From Inspired Living at Palm Bay

Located 3 miles west of I-95 on Malabar Road, Inspired Living at Palm Bay provides personalized care with assisted living services specifically designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Residents are truly at the center of their care, forming the foundation for a unique approach tailored to meet individual needs and preferences.

Our community is the perfect balance of form and function – a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, is alive with activity, and is carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families and loved ones.

The care you receive at Inspired Living at Palm Bay is designed just for you. We begin our relationship with each resident by learning his or her life story. Then we tailor programs and routines to their specific preferences, abilities and needs. We take a holistic approach, making sure to support the mental, social, spiritual and emotional needs of residents and their families. We offer residents as much support as they need to live as independently as possible.

Our personal touch matters:

• Dedicated, licensed professional staff specially trained in memory support on site with licensed nursing available 24/7
  • Person-centered care emphasizes personal needs, preferences and abilities, and promotes wellness, fulfillment and reward.
  • Purposeful community design and innovative technology support independence and ensure safety. From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden – to nutritious, brain-healthy dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure – we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment for your loved one.
  • Features of Inspired Living at Palm Bay