Stratford Commons

12340 Quivira Road, Overland Park, KS, 66213

Reviews of Stratford Commons

November 16, 2012

By Marti2

I was very happy with Stratford Commons. It was one level, so residents didn't get lost and I got to know all the staff easily. I thought the rooms were nice and I felt there was good care there. It was like a small family, and I like that. The room that my son had was a one bedroom and it opened up to a courtyard in the middle of the facility. The food was okay and served at a certain time so everybody ate together. The staff is very caring and very good. The director that was there before, if you ever had any kind of problem that come up, she would address it immediately. My son was there four years and I did not have a complaints.

Photos of Stratford Commons

Features of Stratford Commons

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: All Rooms Have A Kitchen Which Includes A Sink, Cabinets, Microwave And Refrigerator.

• Features Extra: We Are A Secure Community In A Convenvient Circular Layout. The Family Room Opens To A Beautiful Resident Run Garden. We Are Pet Friendly. Our Life Enrichment Team Fills The Day With Purposeful Activities.

• Technology Extra: Residents Have The Option To Have Televison In Their Room. Wi Fi Is Available In Our Family Room.

• Nurse On Staff: We Can Do Insulin Injections

• Activities Extra: We Have A "Doc Talk" Series And An Ongoing Family Support Series For Our Family Members And Community To Provide Suppport For All Caregivers. We Are Supporters Of The Alzheimers' Association And The Parkinsons' Foundation.

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Can Provide Names Of Experts In All Fields To Help Our Families Make Their Transistion To Stratfoed Commons As Seamless As Possible From Offering Names Of Financial Experts, Realtors, Attorneys, At Home Care, What Ever We Can Do To Be A Resource.

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1:1
  • Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 50, Case By Case
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: N046045

About Stratford Commons

We are Overland Park’s preferred senior memory care community. Our safe, residential environment is staffed by an expert team that provides the exceptional support and assistance you desire for your loved one. Our goal is to promote their independence and quality of life.

With luxurious apartments and services, a full schedule of daily activities, and menus prepared by an in-house chef – we have everything desired in a memory care community.

At Stratford Commons, we’re inspired by you! Schedule a tour today, and see why so many have chosen to trust Stratford Commons as a home for their loved one.

Our chef knows how each resident likes their eggs prepared in the morning. All of our team members know our residents personallyand get to know them like family. It is our passion to make Stratford Commons a loving home for our residents and their families.

Map of Stratford Commons