Brookdale Oro Valley

10175 North Oracle Road, Oro Valley, AZ, 85704

Reviews of Brookdale Oro Valley

Caring99359050 September 24, 2014

Very caring staff -- friendly! Very knowledgeable about Alzheimer's. Willing to work with you to find solutions to problems and to think outside the box.

Eileen11 April 22, 2014

Everyone here has been excellent to Erleen. When she came back after breaking her hip, everyone was so glad to see her.

Caring88759750 March 28, 2014

I am the wife of Paul and I feel that Clare Bridge is a wonderful spot for people who have Alzheimers. Everyone is so helpful and caring. I'm so happy that we were lucky enough to find Clare Bridge.

Chuck8 March 28, 2014

First of all, Clare Bridge provides your love one with a family care atmosphere. The caregivers display a kind patient relationship which depicts your love one will be safe and treated with dignity. You can rest assured and trust your selection of Clare Bridge as a superior caregiving facility.

challenged September 27, 2013

I visited Clare Bridge of Oro Valley. I was not impressed with it enough that I would have considered having my wife go there. The facility just seemed a little run down.

We are very sorry to hear that you visited Clare Bridge of Oro Valley just before the community was renovated. We are pleased to report that it was completely refurbished in December 2013. It looks fresh, new and very inviting. Our goal is to help individuals and families find customized senior living solutions for all the places those families want life to go. We apologize for disappointing you and would like very much for you to give us another opportunity to help you. We hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

Mhaile December 06, 2012

Do NOT take your loved one here. Despite attempts to get problems fixed they never followed through. Rat, soiled depends left on for hours, and bed sore unnoticed. Horrible place, yet has highest rating for memory care? Scary and sad!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns about Clare Bridge of Oro Valley. Please be assured that the safety and well-being of our residents is our first priority and we share their concerns as well as the concerns of their families. We would welcome an opportunity to discuss it with you personally and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296

From Brookdale Oro Valley

At Brookdale Oro Valley we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Oro Valley are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Stand alone building, all ground level; secured enviornment with 1 courtyard and 1 large outdoor patio. 2 - activity coordinators 2 - nurses that provide 7 days a week nursing.

Features of Brookdale Oro Valley