Hampton Manor 24th Road

Reviews of Hampton Manor 24th Road

Overview of Ratings

4.5

September 01, 2014

Hampton Manor is a clean facility. The staff is friendly and always ready to help. Our mother moved into Hampton Manor in March 2014. She was not sure if she would like it there. But soon, she told us how happy she was. Now, she sings praises for this wonderful place she now calls home!

By Karen98231550

The staff of Hampton Manor was always quick to recognize my mother by name. They were all always caring and respectful in sometimes difficult situations. They surrounded my mom with love during her last days. They were indeed very involved and informative in any changes she displayed.

By Bruce20

As an outside observer, I can tell you that whenever I visit Hampton Manor, I am greeted well by the staff. The facility is clean. The people working there are friendly and happy. For someone like me who visits many places, Hampton Manor excels in all categories.

By Warren7

Hampton Manor has wonderful and attentive caregivers! They were easy to communicate with. Management and patient caregivers are top notch!

July 03, 2014

By jbailey

My mother has lived here for the last three and a half years. She is an extremely picky person and a neat freak. Believe me if she can find something to complain about she would be all over me about it. Not once in the three and a half years has she complained about the staff, about anything not being clean or out of order. She actually told use how much she likes the food. This is from a person that is very hard to please if you don't believe me you can ask one of her four ex husbands. Know that she is happy living there gives me a lot of piece of mind. My hat is off to them and I highly recommend them.

June 26, 2014

Not to be negative or derogatory, but Hampton is the last one on my list. I first noticed that it's kind of smelly. Maybe they were just way too busy, but it wasn't really very good. I got to look at one of the rooms. I wasn't really impressed. It's a little bit smelly. I got to see the dining room, one room down the hallway, and the living room.

August 30, 2013

By Aileen23

Sterling House was very nice. I liked their whirlpool tub that the residents could use. That was really nice. They won awards for their signature sauces and spices and I think that's very neat with diet being so important.

June 21, 2012

By Pam4

Hampton Manor was a very lovely facility with nice grounds. The rooms were beautiful too. The staff was really helpful and accommodating. If I would like to choose a place to live, it would be here. I will recommend this place to others who are looking for a place for themselves or their loved ones.

September 29, 2011

By caregiver73

I made weekly visits to my neighbor, whom stayed at Hampton Manor, Located in Ocala, Florida. While visiting her I noticed that the facility was always clean, the sitting area was spacious and comfortable (not to mention also nicely decorated). The place always smelled clean (which is a big point to potential guests). The staff wasn't rude, and always answered any questions you may have asked. They didn't go out of their way much, but and my friend whom I was visiting, noticed they were always very busy. It seemed to me they may have been understaffed. Also, she said her morning meds were always late. I visited her during meal times one a few occasions. Though the food was presented nicely (it seemed as though the kitchen staff went out o f their way to present it in a homey fashion, so it didn't just look like a hospital tray), it never tasted good. She complained of the food so much I tried it on several occasions and she was right. She said some of the other residents who had been there for a while said that "the owners strictly limited the food budget). I would always bring her a meal or snacks, which was greatly appreciated. Perhaps I shouldn't have done this, but I poked around the kitchen once and saw a huge can of corn that had been expired for about one year. I, however, have no way on knowing whether or not this was used. The soups and juices served seemed to be watered down a great deal. Other than the food, it seemed like a fairly nice place to stay.

Photos of Hampton Manor 24th Road

Features of Hampton Manor 24th Road

• Minimum Memory Cost: $2250/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: Nursing Services Are An Additional Charge

• Features Extra: Entertainment

• State Licenses: AL8927

About Hampton Manor 24th Road

Hampton Manor at 24th Road is a beautiful assisted living community with 42 apartments located in southeast Ocala. The property offers extraordinary care in a cozy homelike atmosphere. Hampton Manor at 24th Road is fully licensed for extended congregate care, which provides extended nursing services not available in a standard assisted living facility. These services permit residents to age in place when they may otherwise require transfer to a nursing home, often preventing a secondary move. With spacious common areas and well-appointed apartments, Hampton Manor at 24th Road offers residents the comforts of home in a lively senior community. All Virtue Senior Living Properties offer superior elder care, with custom care plans for your loved ones, with a focus on memory care!

Hampton Manor Assisted Living has three beautiful locations to serve your assisted living needs in Ocala, Belleview and The Villages. We are proudly family owned and operated and have been in business for over 30 years.

At Hampton Manor we feel it is important to care for each of our residents as individuals. We offer custom care plans to fit the specific needs of each and every one of our residents. We believe this helps our residents to receive the care they need while remaining as independent as possible.

Residents are supported and encouraged to reside at the most independent level of care consistent with their needs and safety standards.

Our staff is highly trained and specializes in caring for seniors with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Our Belleview Florida and 24th Road location in Ocala Florida are completely dedicated to memory care allowing us to create a safe, nurturing environment for our residents.

Our memory care treatment programs feature:

• A secure environment to reduce elopement, while allowing healthy wandering
  • A low staff-to-resident ratio
  • Design features to facilitate easy navigation and reduce anxiety
  • The ability to accommodate residents in the early, middle and late stages of the disease.

The services we offer combined with our partnerships with reputable healthcare professionals, give you and your family the peace of mind you need to live life as you pleas. If your loved one is requiring memory or traditional senior care we would be honored to speak to you about caring for your family member. Our assisted living staff are here to help and guide your family during this most important decision.

At Hampton Manor, we treat every resident the way we would want our loved ones to be treated. Our communities are founded on respect, trust, courtesy, safety, and caring. We empower seniors to stay as active, engaged, and independent as they can while providing exemplary service and care.

Thank you for your interest at Hampton Manor at 24th Road. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Hampton Manor has been family owned and operated for over 30 years. We strive to be a leader in the industry by instilling our core values to our staff. Family, Integrity, Compassion, Loyalty, and the Golden Rule.

Map of Hampton Manor 24th Road