Memory Care Facilities near Norfolk, Virginia
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 184 reviews for Norfolk Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
Dad Has Dementia and I Find Myself Lying to Him More and More. The Guilt is Killing Me!
Blog Post: Guilt over lying to someone with dementia, whether in a memory care community or not, doesn't solve the disease or help the pain you feel. How to cope with dementia caregiver's guilt.
What Type of Personal Tracking Devices are Available for Wandering?
Question: "My father lives in an assisted living home and he has managed to slip away from there on 2 occasions." Read expert advice on tracking devices available for those who wander at assisted living care and/or memory care facilities.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?