Brookdale East Niskayuna

2861 Troy-Schenectady Road, Niskayuna, NY, 12309

Reviews of Brookdale East Niskayuna

April 24, 2014

By Linda83217250

Clare Bridge of Niskayuna is a Brookdale community for memory care. We really like it for Dad's care. My father was sent there because he has onset of dementia, and that's where he could go based on his mobility. It is expensive, but my father and mother can afford it. Their rooms are nice and big. The facility is clean. My dad gets good care there. They monitor his blood pressure and check on him. Meals are also good.

August 25, 2013

My husband stayed in Clare Bridge for several months. Their services were satisfactory. Although they did overlook on some things regarding caring for my husband, like he wasn't being bathed as often as he should have been. However, I think their patients were giving them a hard time.

June 16, 2012

By macbookpro123

The facility seemed very nice. It was well cared after and the staff seemed to be very friendly. I think my grandmother was fairly happy living there. She complained to me about the food, but she was a very picky eater so this may or may not be a problem. The staff seemed very competent and helpful towards her. She became a part of the community and made a few friends while she was there. Overall this was a good place for her to be over a nursing home. It was very expensive but because of her extensive savings was well worth it. The location was close to our house and it made visiting her often very easy. They require that you use their service for perscriptions and it seems to be quite expensive. I never compared the costs to that of CVS but I would imagine that this is another way for them to make money.

Photos of Brookdale East Niskayuna

Features of Brookdale East Niskayuna

About Brookdale East Niskayuna

At Brookdale East Niskayuna we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale East Niskayuna are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale East Niskayuna