Reviews of The Barton House
Kfh July 03, 2014
I am a friend or relative of resident
JennieJen June 01, 2012
I visited this facility
From The Barton House
Adults who have Alzheimer’s and dementia have unique physical and emotional needs that benefit greatly from specialized memory care. Barton House is designed to ensure our residents’ safety without restricting their freedom to move and explore. Our private campus—including walking paths and gardens—is fully secured, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All of our programming, as well as our facility design, are based on memory care best practices, in order to meet the specific needs of our residents.
In every moment, we are striving to:
- Diminish confusion and isolation
- Promote activity and engagement
- Create the structure and comfort of routine
And because memory care is all we do, our staff is equipped to manage the full spectrum of dementia symptoms: the ups and downs—the good moments and the trying ones—with genuine compassion and understanding.
- 24-hour personal care
- Private rooms custom-designed for memory care
- Home-style dining and living room areas
- Full range of social activities, featuring comprehensive dementia programming
- Medication management and daily nursing supervision
- Dining services, including 4 meals per day, and snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Beauty/barber salon
- 24-hour emergency call system
- 24-hour secured building
- Secured backyard and outdoor areas, including garden walking path
Message from the Executive Director - Elizabeth Garton Masic.
“Alzheimer’s and dementia take an extraordinary toll on families. I’ve seen it first hand with my own family—and our families here at Barton House. That’s why our philosophy is to deliver the best life possible, for our residents and their families. We believe in the dignity of each moment: kind words and a hand to hold, a clean shirt and neatly combed hair, an invitation to sing along, even when words don’t come easily. We believe in answering questions and keeping families informed, but always focusing on the positive. We believe in transparency, and access, patience, and good humor. We believe that the body and spirit absorb everything—regardless of what the mind remembers. And we make every moment count.”
Thank you for your interest in Barton House Memory Care Community. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Features of The Barton House
- Minimum Rate: $4750/month
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: Small Pets
- State Licenses: ACL175
Location of The Barton House
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities