HarborChase of North Collier

101 Cypress Way East, Naples, FL, 34110

Reviews of HarborChase of North Collier

July 19, 2014

By Glenda7

My mother is in Harbor Chase Memory Care (Harbor Chase of North Collier). I chose it because I am very impressed with the cleanliness and organization, and I like the fact that my mother can enter as a private pay patient, stay there, transition to Medicaid, and not have to move. I am familiar with the neighborhood, and I am happy with it. The rooms are bright and fairly nicely laid out. You bring your own furniture, which we did, and every time I am there the room is as clean and orderly as the first time I saw it. It has its own bathroom and a little refrigerator. The dining area is very nicely appointed. It has a bright, pleasant color. It has cloth tablecloths, china, and silverware. It is always cleaned between meals, it is always fresh appearing, and it is orderly. I have lunch, and the food is good. They do a lot of things. They play bingo, sing, and go on field trips. I have visited a couple of times and she's been out on a field trip. The go to the nature conservancy and walk in the park. I tell you, it has been two months since she has made a beautiful transition, and she seems quite happy. I think she feels comfortable there now, because she is always with somebody. They only have one issue, and it didn't have anything to do with how my mother is treated. Some of the staff who aren't hands-on are rather unhelpful and uncooperative. I had issues early on, I had them straightened out, and now I never have any problems. They are now exceedingly helpful. They are pleasant. They seem to genuinely like what they are doing. They all pitch in to do the same job; each one steps in and takes the job from the next one, and it flows very nicely. The residents seem to like all them, and they seem to enjoy everybody. I don't see any bad talking and I don't hear any yelling.

June 07, 2012

By FloriKat

Harbor Chase Memory Care has a wonderful, loving staff who are very responsive to individual resident and family needs. The facility is clean, nicely decorated, well equipped and efficiently designed for residents. Resident activities are available for all levels of dementia care. Professional services are available on site. The dining room serves excellently prepared and well presented food that tastes wonderful. Harbor Chase Memory Care has a family atmosphere staffed with caregivers who really care. There is always a cheerful welcome waiting for you at Harbor Chase Memory Care.

Photos of HarborChase of North Collier

Features of HarborChase of North Collier

• Features Extra: Library

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7 To 1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About HarborChase of North Collier

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of North Collier, and the highest standard of Dementia and Alzheimer's care. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of North Collier, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard in senior care every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in Dementia and Alzheimer's care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

We are nestled on a quiet tree-lined street in North Naples FL. It is a vibrant community with a robust Life Enrichment Program, offering activities and programs between 9:00am-7:00pm daily. HarborChase has an Extended Congregate Care License (ECC) which is the highest level of licensing for memory care communities in the state of Florida. We also offer 24/7 nursing care and all care managers are certified nurses’ aides with specialized training in dementia/Alzheimer’s care.

Map of HarborChase of North Collier