Pacifica Senior Living Modesto

2325 St. Paul Way, Modesto, CA, 95355

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Modesto

SCARY!!! July 09, 2014

Went into the facility unannounced. Nobody at front desk and I could walk straight back to rooms unquestioned. No security in place!!! This place is a safety hazard to all residents. Helloooo its Modesto! It's next to a near empty business park that the homeless have practically taken over...with their security, you might want to think twice! Way Better and Safer with Competent Employees Facilities ELSEWHERE!!!...Don't waste your money!

Stefanie1 May 30, 2014

Pacifica Senior was a warehouse. It was very depressing. The staff was very nice and friendly, but none of the residents seemed happy. My sister and I toured it, and we said "Hi" to everybody, and none of them responded when you talked to them because they were advanced in dementia. My father was not that advanced in dementia yet, and so it was not an appropriate place for him. He wouldn't like it there at all. What we did like in Pacifica was that it had several small wards as the residents' living quarters. Then there was one big common area, where they had a living and dining area. However, we went in at meal time, and some of the residents were just sitting there. Some of them had to be fed. There wasn't any interaction between them and the staff because they were just more advanced in dementia than our dad. It just wasn't the right fit. It costs much more, and it was smaller than the place where my dad was. My sister said they could improve on the smell. She has a more highly sensitive sense of smell than me, and she said it smelled like pee.

From Pacifica Senior Living Modesto

Pacifica Senior Living Modesto offers a unique floor plan with four suite styles that is exclusive in the Central Valley. Our approach is designed to provide the right amount of assistance while encouraging maximum independence through a personalized care plan and enriching activities. Pacifica Modesto staffs a nurse 7 days a week which also makes our community an option for insulin dependent residents needing Memory Care. We are committed to supporting our communities, residents and the families we serve.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Modesto