Pacifica Senior Living Modesto

2325 St. Paul Way, Modesto, CA, 95355

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Modesto

Caring103998950 March 27, 2015

I also visited Pacifica Senior Living Modesto, and I actually liked it. I would have chosen it if the other facility had not come up. The big problem with Pacifica is the rooms were tiny. I wouldn't have been able to get much of dad's furniture in there. They might have larger rooms, but they didn't have any single rooms. They only have what I would call a split room. You walk into a short hallway and then there were rooms that were split off that were not private from each other. The rooms were really tiny that I couldn't get a bed and one dresser in there. It would be tough to get a chair in there as well. The rooms were rather small, but the common areas were gorgeous. The dining area is very pretty. The staff was very nice and seemed very competent. We had some discussion of my dad's needs, and they seem very knowledgeable. They understood Alzheimer's and all the issues, and I think the staff would have been just fine. When I was there, they had someone in the common area, a lot of people were there, and they were singing songs and doing stuff. The one thing that really stood out positively is that it is a very pretty facility with nice, homey common areas. If you left your room and wanted to go and sit somewhere and read, there were nice places to do that. The staff seemed competent, and they really knew what they were doing.

SCARY!!! July 09, 2014

Went into the facility unannounced. Nobody at front desk and I could walk straight back to rooms unquestioned. No security in place!!! This place is a safety hazard to all residents. Helloooo its Modesto! It's next to a near empty business park that the homeless have practically taken over...with their security, you might want to think twice! Way Better and Safer with Competent Employees Facilities ELSEWHERE!!!...Don't waste your money!

Stefanie1 May 30, 2014

Pacifica Senior was a warehouse. It was very depressing. The staff was very nice and friendly, but none of the residents seemed happy. My sister and I toured it, and we said "Hi" to everybody, and none of them responded when you talked to them because they were advanced in dementia. My father was not that advanced in dementia yet, and so it was not an appropriate place for him. He wouldn't like it there at all. What we did like in Pacifica was that it had several small wards as the residents' living quarters. Then there was one big common area, where they had a living and dining area. However, we went in at meal time, and some of the residents were just sitting there. Some of them had to be fed. There wasn't any interaction between them and the staff because they were just more advanced in dementia than our dad. It just wasn't the right fit. It costs much more, and it was smaller than the place where my dad was. My sister said they could improve on the smell. She has a more highly sensitive sense of smell than me, and she said it smelled like pee.

From Pacifica Senior Living Modesto

Pacifica Senior Living Modesto offers a unique floor plan with four suite styles that is exclusive in the Central Valley. Our approach is designed to provide the right amount of assistance while encouraging maximum independence through a personalized care plan and enriching activities. Pacifica Modesto staffs a nurse 7 days a week which also makes our community an option for insulin dependent residents needing Memory Care. We are committed to supporting our communities, residents and the families we serve.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Modesto