Pacifica Senior Living Modesto

Overview of Ratings

3.7

May 30, 2014

By Stefanie1

Pacifica Senior was a warehouse. It was very depressing. The staff was very nice and friendly, but none of the residents seemed happy. My sister and I toured it, and we said "Hi" to everybody, and none of them responded when you talked to them because they were advanced in dementia. My father was not that advanced in dementia yet, and so it was not an appropriate place for him. He wouldn't like it there at all. What we did like in Pacifica was that it had several small wards as the residents' living quarters. Then there was one big common area, where they had a living and dining area. However, we went in at meal time, and some of the residents were just sitting there. Some of them had to be fed. There wasn't any interaction between them and the staff because they were just more advanced in dementia than our dad. It just wasn't the right fit. It costs much more, and it was smaller than the place where my dad was. My sister said they could improve on the smell. She has a more highly sensitive sense of smell than me, and she said it smelled like pee.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Modesto

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Modesto

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3600/month

• Pharma

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Pacifica Senior Living Modesto

Pacifica Senior Living Modesto offers a unique floor plan with four suite styles that is exclusive in the Central Valley. Our approach is designed to provide the right amount of assistance while encouraging maximum independence through a personalized care plan and enriching activities. Pacifica Modesto staffs a nurse 7 days a week which also makes our community an option for insulin dependent residents needing Memory Care. We are committed to supporting our communities, residents and the families we serve.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Modesto