4 Memory Care Facilities near Miami-Dade County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 48 reviews for Miami-Dade County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
My Husband Falls While in Assisted Living. What Should I Do?
Question: Read expert advice about how to prevent falls in assisted living and/or memory care.
My Husband Has Early-Onset Dementia, and He's Refusing to Deal With It.
Blog Post: If your loved one with dementia refuses to tell others about the disease, what should you do? Get the support every dementia caregiver needs and advice on home health agencies, in-home care and memory care.
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
Get Cost Information
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?