Memory Care Facilities in Miami-Dade County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 68 reviews for Miami-Dade County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
Caring for a Parent and Child at the Same Time
Blog Post: Caring for older parents plus your own family is difficult, especially for younger caregivers. How to handle needy parents versus a new baby, and when it might be time to get help from home health agencies, for in-home care, or to move to assisted living or memory care.
What Rights Do We Have to Protect Mom With Dementia From Her Friend That Puts Her in Danger?
Question: If your loved one is in danger in assisted living or memory care, what can you do? Consider this expert perspective.
Is There a Type of Assisted Living Where My Disabled Adult Sister and My Mother Can Live?
Question: Is there any type of assisted living or memory care where mom and daughter or families can live together? Read expert advice about this question.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?