Memory Care Facilities in Miami-Dade County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 53 reviews for Miami-Dade County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
Transitioning Mom's Care: How to Make a Smooth Shift Emotionally and Physically
Blog Post: Untangling your own life from that of the person you care for can be difficult -- and even terrifying. How to think through making the break and tranisitioning a loved one into a memory care facility.
How to Sidestep Moving-Day Minefields
Article: Moving a loved one to assisted living, memory care, or independent living at continuing care communities is challenging, but by preparing ahead you can avoid common pitfalls and trouble spots. Here's how to prepare.
Dad Has Dementia and I Find Myself Lying to Him More and More. The Guilt is Killing Me!
Blog Post: Guilt over lying to someone with dementia, whether in a memory care community or not, doesn't solve the disease or help the pain you feel. How to cope with dementia caregiver's guilt.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?