The Summit at Sunland Springs

2415 S. Signal Butte Rd, Mesa, AZ, 85209

Top nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of The Summit at Sunland Springs

ShariR April 23, 2014

I can't properly express how wonderful The Summit is -- words don't do justice! From the moment I walked in for a first meeting, I knew that I found the right place for my dad. Such a beautiful property with a lovely courtyard (and putting green!) and lively, engaging activities for the residents. I even enjoyed lunch with my dad and the food was incredible! And the staff -- what devoted and delightful people. They were so helpful to me as I navigated the admittance process (which was easy, but emotionally daunting for me) and have continued to be very sensitive to my dad's needs. Every single person I've met has been a pleasure and all really care about the residents. As I don't live close by, such dedication means so much to me -- I feel like my dad is with extended family. Thank you Summit!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From The Summit at Sunland Springs

We are pleased to announce that we are open! The Summit at Sunland Springs, a new memory care community, is nestled within Farnsworth’s latest active adult community, Sunland Springs Village. The Summit at Sunland Springs is a community for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia and memory loss. The Summit at Sunland Springs is a purposefully designed environment for residents that promotes maximum independence while maintaining their dignity, privacy and respect. This approach is intended to maximize each resident’s individual abilities and levels of wellness, while receiving care and assistance where needed, all in a home-like atmosphere.

The design is specific for those with physical limitations and memory loss. Our private rooms and common areas are welcoming, easy to navigate, and intended to comfort residents throughout all stages of their condition. The dedication reflected in our community from our Life Engagement philosophy to our Social Activity program with activities designed to enhance our residents’ self-esteem, allows each resident to function independently at their level of ability.

Features of The Summit at Sunland Springs